Thread: Last night In Port before Westpac

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Last night In Port before Westpac

I just came over to OH2 from being on Eccie ( and aspd very briefly a very long time ago). I saw that Fancys intent on this section was being both ignored and dishonored. So I figured I throw out one small skeleton from the closet.

In perspective here. Im 49 and joined the Navy right out of high school back in 89. I was on board the USS Kittyhawk (that was one of our last 2 oil burner carriers at the time.) She was also known affectionately as the Shitty Kitty to those of us who served on her.

But I digress. I did 2 Westpacs on board the Shitty Kitty. I was an electrician, but ships company were routinely attached to the security department on rotation. I was on loan just prior to the deployment. For those of you not familar with a Westpac, its 6 month deployment at sea, broken up with a half a dozen port calls if your lucky.

The Security Division Officer was a phillipino LT and the Division Chief was also Phillipino. Now my duty section was off the night before we were due to depart for 6 months and I was intent on banging the shit out of my Mexican girlfriend (and for you panzy ass pc tards I can say that because she was Mexican and spoke little to no English). Angeliqa...damn I miss her....anyways..

The senior chief told me I even though my duty section was off, I had to stay because another guy was sick and they needed a body to fill in. And he chose me. I begged to get off, he knew why I was not wanting to be there. But he told me no and I was stuck like Chuck.

Now any of you old salts out there know, the last place a sailor is gonna be the night before a 6 month deployment is on ship unless he has to be. So i worked out a "visit" for Angeliqa to come aboard for a few hours before curfew and the brow closed. Ships personnel was minimal.

I had a buddy take my round of patrols and I slid off with Angeliqa to the Divo's office. Now keep in mind that the Senior chief and Lt shared an office. And they were both home with their wife and families.

So I proceeded to get Angeliqa nice and sweaty making out with her before I stripped her down. Then I proceeded to fuck the shit out of her on top of both of their desks and in their chairs. We definity left a musky smell in the office. After fucking for about an hour, my buddy told me time was up, non ships personnel had to leave. We tidied up and i walked her to the brow and watched her walk away.

The next day the Divo and Senior chief sniffed about in the office but never said anything. The smells were probably masked by the dishes there wives sent with them to eat. And they chalked it up to whatever.

One of the milder sea stories in my past...but enough to start this thread off properly.

Tbc

As a side note, later in that deployment they assigned me as their yeoman, which is basically a secretarial position. So i ended up in that office with them in the third desk for the last portion of my rotation in security. Every day I got to smile. Lol
    Last edited by Texanbychoice; 10-18-2020 at 07:04 PM.

Heya shippy. I was on the Shitimus Kittimus 99-01 as an air weanie.