Thread: Overnights

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar

Overnights

Anyone (hobbyist or provider) ever do an overnight? Just curious about what it's like to spend the night with someone who's basically a stranger. I sleep terribly (which is why I regularly post to this board at 3 AM), so I'd be the worst candidate for that kind of adventure, but maybe there shouldn't be any sleeping at all in that sort of situation...

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I’ve done a few overnights, but not with someone I’ve never seen before previously. Should you ever consider this, be sure you discuss your expectations and evening events with the lady before hand. It is critical that both of you are comfortable with the evening and your expectations match her level of service. Example: Going at it all night long might not be on her menu. Also, plan some things that are outside of BCD activities. If you want a GF experience from her, give her a BF experience. Just my 2 cents.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    I’ve done a few overnights, but not with someone I’ve never seen before previously. Should you ever consider this, be sure you discuss your expectations and evening events with the lady before hand. It is critical that both of you are comfortable with the evening and your expectations match her level of service. Example: Going at it all night long might not be on her menu. Also, plan some things that are outside of BCD activities. If you want a GF experience from her, give her a BF experience. Just my 2 cents.
    Ah, I doubt that I would ever actually do this, even with someone I've seen before. Too much risk of habituation to the stimulus (this could potentially be an issue with having a "regular thing," too). I think there's probably a "sweet spot" for everyone in which interaction is neither too frequent nor too infrequent, but it's probably different for each person. I still haven't figured out what that point is for me, so an overnight is just a hypothetical right now. I'd be satisfied just to consistently see a favorite.

Verified Companion Companion Serra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein4096 View Post
    Ah, I doubt that I would ever actually do this, even with someone I've seen before. Too much risk of habituation to the stimulus (this could potentially be an issue with having a "regular thing," too). I think there's probably a "sweet spot" for everyone in which interaction is neither too frequent nor too infrequent, but it's probably different for each person. I still haven't figured out what that point is for me, so an overnight is just a hypothetical right now. I'd be satisfied just to consistently see a favorite.
    It's good to see that you're aware of your own psychological and emotional needs and limitations! It's refreshing to see. It's certainly important to know what is the healthiest for you, especially when making arrangements with a companion, and I think some people forget that. It's easy to forget to check in with ones' self.

As a provider, I agree with risn2 in that I would not accept an overnight date until I had previously seen the hobbyist. It is important for both our enjoyment to feel comfortable with one another.
    The times I have provided overnights were wonderful experiences that felt far more intimate and fulfilling than one or two hour dates. They're better workouts as well! ;)
    Serra Luna

Instagram: TheSerraLuna
    Twitter: TheSerraLuna
    Booking: Email

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    It's good to see that you're aware of your own psychological and emotional needs and limitations!
    I should probably clarify that bit about habituation: I'd worry that an extensive encounter (as in the case of an overnight) or a high frequency arrangement (as in the case of a "regular thing" that was VERY regular) might extinguish the original excitement of seeing a favorite. The novelty might be lost and the thrill might fade because of the increased familiarity. I guess it could just as easily go the other way, too, though: I could get used to that familiar connection and miss it when it wasn't there. Finding that elusive sweet spot is starting to seem pretty damn important...

Verified Companion Companion CynSweet's Avatar
    Incall Near Zilker Park Area - Private, Residential
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    i’ve done a few overnights, but not with someone i’ve never seen before previously. Should you ever consider this, be sure you discuss your expectations and evening events with the lady before hand. It is critical that both of you are comfortable with the evening and your expectations match her level of service. Example: Going at it all night long might not be on her menu. Also, plan some things that are outside of bcd activities. If you want a gf experience from her, give her a bf experience. Just my 2 cents.

this +10000Attachment 681579

Verified Hobbyist BCD BigDallas's Avatar
    Why would i pay some random hooka to sleep. Never have, never will. 1 or 2 hours is all i need and adios.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDallas View Post
    Why would i pay some random hooka to sleep. Never have, never will. 1 or 2 hours is all i need and adios.
    This is an utterly useless and needlessly crude reply. Why bother posting it? To amuse yourself? Pfffttt...

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDallas View Post
    Sleeping in bed, snuggled up to someone, is an incredible feeling. Not necessarily something I want to pay for, but that's why we always say "to each his own." I have heard too many stories from both guys and girls about people who have spent all kinds of money for just companionship, not sex, and yes, even with legit providers, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by austintx512 View Post
    Sleeping in bed, snuggled up to someone, is an incredible feeling. Not necessarily something I want to pay for, but that's why we always say "to each his own." I have heard too many stories from both guys and girls about people who have spent all kinds of money for just companionship, not sex, and yes, even with legit providers, etc.
    I think you're right in that overnights are perhaps as much about companionship as they are about sex. (After all, how many of us are going to actually have sex for hours on end?) Just lying in bed next to an affectionate, interested partner is going to get the dopamine and oxytocin flowing, and that's a pretty powerful cocktail to consume over an evening. Thanks for your thoughtful, constructive reply.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Set up a one-hour outcall appointment for 11 pm and then schedule a second one-hour appointment for 7 am next morning. Tell the lady she is welcome to stay over with no hanky panky between 12 midnight and 7 am. There is nothing like a good night's sleep and waking up ready to go at 7 am.

Just saying, but not for now with all the COVID-19 concerns.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyBalls View Post
    Set up a one-hour outcall appointment for 11 pm and then schedule a second one-hour appointment for 7 am next morning. Tell the lady she is welcome to stay over with no hanky panky between 12 midnight and 7 am. There is nothing like a good night's sleep and waking up ready to go at 7 am.

Just saying, but not for now with all the COVID-19 concerns.
    I gotta say, that's pretty clever...