Companion's Handle: HaileyAnn
Date of Visit: 10/4/20
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 818-732-5418
Email Address: misshailey405@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://preferred411.com/P107908
City, State: Kansas City, Missouri
Type of Visit: Just off that highway that cuts across the northland.
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Convo, CBJ, DT, breast worship, long long mish to 1st bell, recovery convo, mutual long massages as we're both recovering from road trips, then round two - CBJ, DT, Ball play, back to mish, bell two and she reaches down to keep teasing the twins a bit.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 plus
Donation: Long time client rate
Approximate age of Companion: 41
Hair Color and Length: Below shoulders, blonde over brunet, sometimes a splash of another color.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
Companion Description: 5'7, 140ish, hazel eyes I always drown in, full DDD+s that carry part of her tats, excellent artwork elsewhere that I always explore. Nicely done nails that she knows how to use.
See her p411 pics, that is the gal behind the door.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met, always
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, easily

Public comments:
After a loonngg road trip with a couple civies, even though cowgirls, I wanted to be taken apart without civie preliminaries. Don't get me wrong, chasing/catching civies is a huge turnon and quite fun. But I was in the mood to be taken apart by a pro gal.
Prebooked a couple days in advance which is rare for me as I usually book a couple weeks out. But, I was just back into town, as was she.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.