View Poll Results: Would you drive to another city for a session?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nope, no one is worth a long drive.

12 14.46%
  • Yes, I drive places for other types of recreation.

57 68.67%
  • Yes, but only for a multi-hour session.

14 16.87%
  • No, but I would make it worth her while to come see me.

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Would you drive to another city to see a lady?

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Question Would you drive to another city to see a lady?

Dallas, Waco, Killeen, Houston and San Antonio.

Would you drive to spend time with a lady who has caught your eye, but doesn’t or seldom travel. Feel free to drop her handle in the comments.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Dallas, Waco, Killeen, Houston and San Antonio.

Would you drive to spend time with a lady who has caught your eye, but doesn’t or seldom travel. Feel free to drop her handle in the comments.
    Possibly. Catalina77710 really caught my eye (she's a doll). And she alerted me when some jackass tried to use my handle to meet her, so I kind of owe her.

https://home.ourhome2.net/album.php?...hmentid=434039

there are two ladies in SA on my short list. i hope to see at least one of them, maybe both, by the end of the year. fingers crossed, i guess

btw .... Catalina77710 is, imo, and excellent choice. she would be on my short list but ... the point of a short list is to be short. lines must be drawn somewhere .... but Catalina77710 seems like a delightful woman to share some time.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I drove to San Antonio to see Slave Guinevere, and it was absolutely worth the trip.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    My atf moved to Louisiana , I made a total of two trips to see her, the drive was 6 hours, I was going for a third time I made the mistake to pay her in advance because she really needed the money , then called me she could not meet me that weekend, after that she disappeared. Even though what she did was fucked up I miss her.

Quote Originally Posted by hell777 View Post
    My atf moved to Louisiana , I made a total of two trips to see her, the drive was 6 hours, I was going for a third time I made the mistake to pay her in advance because she really needed the money , then called me she could not meet me that weekend, after that she disappeared. Even though what she did was fucked up I miss her.
    yeah, you can never do that. EVER.
    They will ghost you every time.

Yes thats the main reason I dont prepaid or do deposits. But back to the question if I ever visit Dallas I would love to meet ParisCummings and Ms.Kitty576. I already have met VictoriaSweets in Houston, but I saw a review of her recently and she seems to be haning out in San Antonio. I haven't seen anything interesting in Austin yet, and its a shame cause I visit Austin a lot

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Being that I live in Killeen , and that Killeen is a provider ghost town. Most of my appts were in Austin.
    But ever since this shit went sideways I've been thankful for utrs and the regular ladies I know in my town.
    I haven't been to Austin in months. Either for work or for play.
    I guess that's a good thing. Cuz after my posts yesterday. I'm sure I made it on a multitude of DNS lists

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    I would and did. I drove 1000's of miles.

I used to travel a lot from 1999-2010 to Houston-SA-Austin Tri-angle mostly on business. I had a steady diet of Italia of Houston, Katy Kisses, Cindy (petite hispanic girl) and bunch more. Raquel of SA was a 14 year regular. I truly miss those days!!!

I did... but only because I had to be in those cities for a purpose and was able to set up a visit.
    One for several visits, another for a gangbang, and some ladies who I’ve had relationships with.

Quote Originally Posted by snark_sandwich View Post
    I drove to San Antonio to see Slave Guinevere, and it was absolutely worth the trip.
    I’ve also driven to SA to see Slave Guinevere and jennyjenny8675 for an amazing threesome! SA is probably the furthest I’m willing to drive... since they have quite a few diamonds :)
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    It's closer in time/distance to Killeen/Harker Heights for me than it is to South ATX. I will also travel as far south as San Marcos for the right lady. I might do SATX if I have a business reason that matches up with an appointment, again with the right lady. No newbies on long trips.

All above is Pre-Covid-19. These days, its hunker down time. :-(
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD WiskerBilly's Avatar
    I've driven to SA a few times to meet a lady because it's not too bad a drive and there's other things there I do while in town. I'd only drive to Houston or DFW if there was some other place/event taking me there and the playtime would be on the side.

However, given the differences in looks/talent/price compared to Austin I might flip my reasoning for Dallas.

I schedule meetings around out of town workbtrips all the time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I sometimes got to wonder if some people are too lazy to research or are they lured to BSC?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast