Quote Originally Posted by LuvYogaPants View Post
No, but I will fly to another country to get ass at a fraction of the price here.
Smart man you are; unfortunately no air travel to the EU for me until maybe June now, hopes for April fast fading.

For me if I have a reason to be there DFW or HOU is fine in fact when had season tix to the Texans would go on weekends ( w one of the above posters) and would hit the Escape, Wild Flower; Amazing Spas. Long ago I added up costs of hotels, gas, and for sure NOT worth going RT to DFW/HOU w/ no reason. So no, neither work for me. San Antonio I used to go for the day few times a year. Made trips for Allison, Athena and of course Ms. Gypsy Rain. ( Olden Days) Not worth it anymore for me.

As Yoga says you can get better abroad. There is a place abroad for all budgets. I won't drive anywhere now, not even SA. To save $50-$100 bucks? Fuck that. I'd rather pay the Travis County Tax. It is also one less vehicle burning gas and destroying the environment; so I will stay in AUS. Clean air for all.

and of course best of health to all out there;and make sure if you haven't already to get out there Tuesday. Let's all make Texas ​the best possible Texas we can !