Thread: Verified

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Verified

So I've heard that you can only get verified if two providers that you've seen vouch for you. Is true? Most of the ladies I was a regular with from E are all retired. Trying to get back into the hobby but I'm having to start over from square one.

Deez it is true and its a good thing imho. It makes it way more difficult for ladies to obtain mandels and helps keep LE out. The easiest way I can think of to tell you how to get it is look at the ads and see who is advertising here and go see those girls. To put up ads they have to be verified so if you see girls from ads here they can vouch for you no problem. Plus I like rewarding girls who post here and are active in making this board the premier hobby board in the area. This place is so much better than Eccie it just needs to get everyone onboard. It makes hobbying so much easier when the site you use actually allows the ladies to put up ads and post pictures. Add in no mods to pick on you and things just run way smoother over here. The only thing we are lacking is users and that will work itself out in time. I mean how can it not? This place has everything that a hobby board needs to be successful and the other board does not. Its just a matter of time before people figure it out and abandon the other place completely. I dont know about you but I am getting tired of having to see what city a girl is posting asking where to get lunch at. I also like to be able to see what I am trying to decide if I want to go in on or not based on her pictures preferably nude. Now we can be banned for just linking a ****** add to a post over there. Its ridiculous if you ask me. These sites were meant to make hobbying easier and safer. I just dont see that being the case over there anymore. Yet people still use it including myself. Me only because I feel like I have no choice. Lots of ladies post there that dont post here so if I dont check to see what girl is posting about where she should eat in biloxi I might miss out on someone. I just wish people would wake up and start using this place instead.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well put BC

BC I'm so naive your post made me realize that those lady were actually posting there location, my dumbass actually thought they were looking for restaurants or things to do around town, I give up. I still use E as well but no one is posting there, it pretty dead, honestly its dead here as well and STG is and will always be a crap show.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeznutz00 View Post
    BC I'm so naive your post made me realize that those lady were actually posting there location, my dumbass actually thought they were looking for restaurants or things to do around town, I give up. I still use E as well but no one is posting there, it pretty dead, honestly its dead here as well and STG is and will always be a crap show.

Deez your not the only one who doesnt get it over at Eccie. Every time a ****** pipes up about looking for someplace to eat or something to do in a certain city they are doing their level best to sell their pussies on Eccie. Thats what the hobby has come to over there. Whats really bad is every time a girl does this a dozen guys pipe in where they like to eat or what zoo exhibit they most enjoy in said city. Then the ****** not knowing wtf to do often comes back thanking the trick who doesn't understand at all what she was trying to accomplish by posting what she thought was clearly an add to sell pussy but goes completely over the head of the tricks she is trying to reach.

Hey its not your fault so I am not blaming you or calling you out but it should be clear to every trick that hobbies these women do not care where you eat of what you find entertaining in your city. THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY. They cant stand you. You are a vial and disgusting trick who has to pay women to sleep with you. How is it that most guys who hobby dont get this? Even if this doesn't happen to be the case with the ****** your presently taking with you should always treat it as such for your own safety. Never let your guard down always treat it like what it is a simple business transaction. If you do so you will never fall prey or become a victim. Just advice from someone who has been doing this a really long time. If you heed it or not is your choice.

I talk with guys who have been doing this many years who haven't figured this out yet. Without fail these guys have good friends who are ******s who just so happen to continually fleece them out of money. Its truly hilarious but I digress. So YES when your on eccie and you see a girl post that she is looking for something to do in such and such city she is trying to sell you pussy. So if you want to give her money to let you touch her naughty bits send her a pm. So now the secret is out. Any guy who comes here who also goes there now knows lol

Please dont take that as me trying to be mean. Especially Deez I am not calling you out in anyway. You just happen to be the one who finally said something so I could chim in. I am a pathetic loser too. These women despise me even more than most tricks

Some of the scams these girls run on tricks are legendary. I cant divulge what I know but some have gone on for over a decade and have netted hundreds of thousands of dollars for girls and their pimp/bf's

Lol, the guys responding with actual places to eat and things to do threw me off more but I get it now. I haven't been in the game that long, probably 3 yrs off and on but I definitely know that no one here is my friend, just girls selling product and guys like me who like to buy product when they have a little extra cheddar on their hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeznutz00 View Post
    Lol, the guys responding with actual places to eat and things to do threw me off more but I get it now. I haven't been in the game that long, probably 3 yrs off and on but I definitely know that no one here is my friend, just girls selling product and guys like me who like to buy product when they have a little extra cheddar on their hands.

Well see you do get it. You can and will make friends along the way. I am not saying that you wont or that you shouldn't just that you be careful. I have been gotten more than once and have sat and laughed until I hurt talking with ******s who were playing some of the very guys who post on these sites. I can look back now on a few of the times I was taken and laugh now that I can see it. You cant blame a girl for using what she has to make her life easier. When it really hurts is when a girls pimp/bf is the one pulling the strings in the background taken advantage of a weak trick. It happens everyday. Its happening right this very second. I just hope its not happening to me again lol Nope cant be me this time I learned my lesson lol

Starting over sucks. I am in the same boat.