Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Walk away from the game don’t let the game walk away from you

Remember when I was going to retire?
    I fell for a guy on the board. He made me these promises then eventually... nothing.

So, I completely understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    For me.....this is a lifestyle/career I chose for myself a long time ago.

I did fully retire for a time. I had every intention to never return since my reason for retirement was marriage. That didn't work out, so I returned to the life I love.

Recently, I had hoped a situation would pan out to make "semi retirement" possible. By that I mean.....continue to see my known/trusted/regular Gents, discontinue advertising, and stop accepting new clients.
    That was even less successful than my failed marriage LMAO!!!

Butt that's absolutely OK by me. I still love my job and I do not see that changing any time soon. As long as I continue to enjoy sex, I will not retire.
    Glad you didn’t retire! :-)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Quote Originally Posted by Cherri Plum View Post
    Remember when I was going to retire?
    I fell for a guy on the board. He made me these promises then eventually... nothing.

So, I completely understand.
    I think my Ex Hubby was on ASPD....can't rightly remember it was so long ago lol

This most recent "carrot dangler" had no interest in joining any discussion boards. I tried. :shrug:

Quote Originally Posted by kctx1790 View Post
    Glad you didn’t retire! :-)
    It's Gentlemen like you that make me glad I returned

BANNED! NO LONGER QUALIFIES FOR MEMBERSHIP HERE
    The reason why I asked the question is really because having been in a relationship with providers before I see the emotional, psychological effects the hobby can have on a woman. I think it gets harder to ever have a real relationship after a period of time. I see the effect it’s had on me, even when I’m in a relationship I always have ourhome as an out. If she pisses me off or doesn’t do something sexual for me I can always jump on here and get the sexual release and companionship I need. Whereas if I didn’t have ourhome, maybe I would put more effort into the relationship. It’s sort of really stuck in my mind recently with the loneliness from Covid and seeing people in the hospital at work who are in bad shape, have never really created any bonds with anyone so they die alone. I try to keep a gauge on when seeing providers actually becomes to the point I can’t ever be with a woman who is going to be there when obviously the providers will not. I’ve been seeing providers for so long I think that end is coming soon. What egged it on even more, was my last experience with a well know provider was so lackluster even though she has great reviews, it makes it more difficult to soldier on when you basically waste money on an experience that wasn’t like it was advertised or what’s in the reviews. And I understand ymmv but I believe I look reasonably well and I have zero hygienic issues. Thanks ck for always keeping this place civil and being proactive and intolerant of foolishness.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
    Just My Opinion: The hobby begins to lose its thrill for me with that particular hobbyist once he displays signs of attachment. In a Providers personal life, someone is pleasing that pussy and getting the "real her" for free. If you were still paying a donation, you were never her ATF and the feeling was definitely not reciprocated; therefore making you replaceable. Regardless of whether she temporarily retired or went UTR, the feelings weren't mutual and the finance was replaced by someone else/others.
    Yeah, blah, blah, blah.

If you do not want guys falling for you, then perhaps you should not call them and talk to them for hours at a time.

You have a boyfriend/husband who is pleasing your pussy free of charge. That is so wonderful!!
    What kind of a guy is okay with his wife or girlfriend being a prostitute??
    He sounds like a real winner!!

As far as you being NBA....I'm not even going to touch that subject right now.

You are one of the biggest hypocrite on this board.

Retired Companion
    I guess some folks did not see CK's post on the first page. Points will be issued for rudeness. Closed AE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2