Date of Visit: 10/15/2020
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: After Screening
Email Address: languageofloveus@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.languageofloveus.com/sky
City, State: Austin, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Always
Activities: LFK, Mutual shower play, BBBJ in shower, BBBJ before we made it to the bed, more BBBJ in the bed, MPCFS, excellent massage, DATY, more BBBJ/Russian, MSOG
Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: $300
Approximate age of Companion: mid 20's
Hair Color and Length: Light brown, long but uses clips to pull up.
Smoking Status: I could not tell.
Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
Companion Description: Accurate pictures. Great body. Natural breasts that are quite spectacular. Beautiful face.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed.
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Sky's pictures caught my eye immediately so I had been looking for the right day to pounce. An opportunity presented itself but our schedules didn't work but the scheduler was able to give me the following day so I could adjust accordingly. We were locked in. In case you don't know, their Incall is in a very safe area with lots of traffic and reasons to be there. Extremely nice place, decorated exceptionally well. I texted when I was parked, got an immediate response to standby then a "the go ahead" a few minutes later. These appointments are on time down the minute which I love. I get it, stuff happens that causes delays, hell it has happened to me before but LOL is super consistent in this regard. Mask required once you enter the complex FYI until you get inside the door.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.