Thread: Punky BrewsterXXX: Lunch Tryst with Punky

Verified Hobbyist BCD SpencerTracy's Avatar

Punky BrewsterXXX: Lunch Tryst with Punky

Companion's Handle: Punky BrewsterXXX
    Date of Visit: Week of October 11, 2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: P411 or PM then text
    Phone Number: Will provide after screening
    Email Address: NA
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...ky-BrewsterXXX
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Location: North Austin, about 15 minutes north of downtown with non-rush hour traffic
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Conversation; NE; SE; DATY; FIV; FIA; BBBJ; CG; 69; BBBJTCNQNS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
    Donation: $$.6 plus tip (my choice) ($$.6 might have been a re-book special)
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length blonde
    Smoking Status: Did not notice
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Tall blonde MILF; Shaved kitty; B/C cups natural; Long legs; Nice round badonkadonk
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Admittedly, she struggles with the TCB, but it a super sweet girl who really likes to please and has a relatively open menu. She will be a regular of mine for sure if her dance card doesn't fill up too much.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by SpencerTracy; 10-15-2020 at 05:12 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the very detailed and informative review. It's quite helpful.

Given you went through her deservedly maligned TCB rigueurs, would you repeat on an ongoing basis? Or would she be a regular for you only if she figures out how to fix some of these issues?

TCB

Quote Originally Posted by TR1955 View Post
    Thanks for the very detailed and informative review. It's quite helpful.

Given you went through her deservedly maligned TCB rigueurs, would you repeat on an ongoing basis? Or would she be a regular for you only if she figures out how to fix some of these issues?
    Service wise in session she is great. I guess it would depend what happens from here for me. TCB for southies is a big deal since there is that whole crossing the river thing. But she improved and more than made it up this time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Agree!

Your visit is certainly similar to mine. She is an absolute sweetheart and a truly beautiful woman.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD InTheWind's Avatar
    Punky is awesome BCD!!! I’ll have to figure out the review gremlins tonight. Thank you for the excellent review.
    Clitoris Connoisseur

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the DTracy! I tried to hook up with her when she first moved here. I'd Love to see her and welcome another Houston transplant - including myself that is.

I guess I'll need to keep trying.... All the guys in Houston say she's awesome.

A'Man

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post

I guess I'll need to keep trying.... All the guys in Houston say she's awesome.

A'Man
    I think you'd like her and would be rewarded for continuing to try to see her...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I miss her here in Houston. Her communication skills are lacking but it’s worth it to see her. She’s so sweet and lots of fun. I miss her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for sharing, and glad you had a good time.

She does have TCB issues, maybe a little worse than average, IMHO. But she makes up for it BCD. One of the few that I have repeated with.

Verified Hobbyist BCD InTheWind's Avatar
    As I still haven’t figured out the review gremlins, I’ll just add the significant info here. I started vouch/schedule a week in advance. When my travel date firmed up, we set the appointment. At this stage her TCB was perfect. She was supposed to text me 2 hours before appointment. Crickets. So I sent an hour out text and an in town text at appointment time. She responded 40 minutes after scheduled appointment. So appointment started a little over an hour after planned. Not too bad but I’ll give her TCB a “B”. Now her BCD was an easy “A”.
    Clitoris Connoisseur

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I was humbled by her

She saw the reply I made here, and to her post on the rough start she had in Austin, and PM'd me asking if she can make this right.

The cynic in me wasn't interested, and I replied saying she has a solid rep from Houston despite her poor TCB, so she needn't bother. I even said she had nothing to gain, and I was skeptical she could make it up given her TCB problems. But she was insistent.

She displayed the normal TCB issues scheduling, leaving me thinking "Here we go again." But it turns out she had a legitimate excuse, and leading up to our meeting was on point with TCB. There's nothing more I can add on BCD other than I'm glad she did reach out.

The hobby makes people jaded easily. There's an adversarial relationship between the ladies and mongers that I didn't expect when I naively started several years ago. It's us vs them, such a negative dynamic that makes it easy to hold grudges and always be passive aggressive, and one reason I rarely stray from regulars. But every once in a while you get a surprise.

She has a lot going on in her life, but doesn't use that to excuse her NCNS of the past. Will she improve? Maybe. Is she sincere? I absolutely think so. And so would I repeat? No doubt.

Follow up...

I have now seen her a second time with multiple in between scheduling texts and and she was more communicative and the session was as good as the first. BCD she's a tiger, loves what she does. TCB she's trying very hard, but it doesn't come natural to her. But I agree...this hobby can make you jaded.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpencerTracy View Post
    I have now seen her a second time with multiple in between scheduling texts and and she was more communicative and the session was as good as the first. BCD she's a tiger, loves what she does. TCB she's trying very hard, but it doesn't come natural to her. But I agree...this hobby can make you jaded
    Same here. She is a jewel. No disappointment here.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.