Thread: Ellie_AlexandraXXX; Kayden Karter: Still dazed from the duo of the year

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ellie_AlexandraXXX; Kayden Karter: Still dazed from the duo of the year

Companion's Handle: Ellie_AlexandraXXX; Kayden Karter
    Date of Visit: 10/15
    Preferred Method of Contact: P411
    Phone Number: After screening
    Email Address: elliealexandrainkc@gmail.com; meetkaydenkarter@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Kayden_Karter http://www.elliealexandraxxx.com/about ; http://www.meetkaydenkarter.com/
    City, State: Jackson, MS
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Reverse FBSM, DATY, BBBJ, CFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hours
    Donation: See their website
    Approximate age of Companion: E-30 & K-22
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Ellie- 5'3", 115, stunningly beautiful, amazing body, several well-done tattoos that look awesome on her. Great personality and easy to talk to

Kayden- 5' even, 110, absolutely gorgeous, very soft skin with a beautiful body. A few tattoo s that are done well.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes

Public comments:
    These two ladies are awesome. Both are stunning and will make sure you enjoy your time with them. They are still in Jackson for another day so reach out if you haven't already.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Greenstars; 10-15-2020 at 12:18 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Duplicate

Please delete

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    They look great, I wish I knew a little sooner so I could have tried to visit them. How did you find them?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've followed Ellie since she was supposed to come here last year and we had set something up but she had to cancel. Keep up with her on twitter mainly. Also they posted in P411 a couple weeks ago that they would be coming to town. I set it all up as soon as I saw they were planning a trip.

Kayden is so beautiful! I wanted to meet her the last time she was in my neck of the woods, but work got in the way. By the time I had some availability, it was too late. I envy you a little, but I'm glad you had a great time with these two beautiful women.
    Just kicking' it

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Nice job here OP. Good to see some reviews being posted in Ol Miss. There are some really nice ladies and gentlemen in that neck of the woods.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Great time, it sounds like. I know I'm envious

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Nice

Nice review Green. I visited Ellie a couple of years ago and can only imagine what a dynamic duo this must have been!