View Poll Results: Is covid real and a threat?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO it is not a threat and not a real problem

6 4.29%
  • no, not a big problem, it is not a threat to me so I do not care

0 0%
  • yes it is real and a threat to society as a whole so I wear masks and stay socially dstant

103 73.57%
  • yes it is real but the threat has been overblown and I am not concerned with masks and distancing

25 17.86%
  • I do not know but in order to be careful i still wear my mask and distance myself

6 4.29%
  • I do not know and don't worry about distancing and masks

0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: do you think covid is real and a threat

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar

do you think covid is real and a threat

I am wondering how many think covid is a threat and how many think it is all a hoax. have you curtailed your hobby activities to some degree due to covid? When out in public do you wear a mask and socially distance yourself from others? what can a provider do to make you feel safer?
    Last edited by Sue Nami; 10-15-2020 at 11:21 AM.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

i do not think it is a hoax ... it is very real

but it is not lurking on every corner. i do wear a mask when circumstances dictate. i was socially distancing way before covid made it fashionable. i have hobbied and will hobby again. when i hobby it involves all the kissing and other activities which i associate with physical intimacy. there are issues regarding hobby activities but covid is lower on my list. i don't book time with a lady unless i am in all ways comfortable with her.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    It's real as fuck, and has me very very paranoid.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Yes it is real but the threat has been overblown ... yet I still wear masks and social distance around others because they may feel differently.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Of course the Chinese Covid virus is real. If it were not, why are they wasting time and money working on a vaccination?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I believe the virus is real. I do not believe it's as deadly as were told to believe.
    If you take out the
    Covid shark attacks
    Covid car crashes
    Covid gunshots
    Covid drowning
    The actual death rate is almost non existent.
    I haven't worn a mask yet. Neither have my employees.
    On jobsite none of the subcontractors wear masks either.
    The death rate is said to be about 6 per 1000.
    I estimate I know about 1500 people close enough to where I would know if they died.
    So I should know atleastc9 people who have died.
    I know ZERO!!
    In fact I don't know anyone who knows anyone who has died.
    ( your barber's neighbors cousin in New Zealand doesn't count)
    Ask yourself
    If you didn't have a tv or social media. How much would covid have affected you?
    Just my thoughts.

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    I know personally, someone who died. A very good friend of mine, an Austin musician who I saw every single week for years, died of covid.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

All I can say is....my boss caught it and nearly died. Out of work for 2 months. Took another 6 weeks for him to be able to do and be in all environments of the workplace.

It's no joke.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    I know personally, someone who died. A very good friend of mine, an Austin musician who I saw every single week for years, died of covid.
    1 out of approximately how many people do you know ?
    Not saying it won't kill you. Saying the chances are WAAAAY less than the media would have you believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    All I can say is....my boss caught it and nearly died. Out of work for 2 months. Took another 6 weeks for him to be able to do and be in all environments of the workplace.

It's no joke.
    Nearly died means you
    ACTUALLY lived

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    1 out of approximately how many people do you know ?
    Not saying it won't kill you. Saying the chances are WAAAAY less than the media would have you believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Nearly died means you
    ACTUALLY lived
    Would you want a hose shoved down your throat just to breathe?

My boss lived is not like he just had a cold or sinus infection and went away, he has some permanent damage with his lungs and memory shot to hades.

When I say he nearly died, I'm talking about went to the Upper Room, knock knock on heaven's door as in ICU team think he's game over.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    But he lived.
    I feel bad. Honestly. Just saying it isn't as deadly as they say it is. So you know ZERO people who have died compared to ( how many people do you know)?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    knottyman.... I appreciate you using math to understand this. here's where your logic is off... since you seem to be using logic I hope you understand this...

6 out of 1000 people WHO GET THE VIRUS die from it. So while you may know 1500 people you are incorrect in saying that 9 of them should be dead. because not all of them got the virus. Now if ALL 1500 PEOPLE that you know got the virus then you should expect 9 people dead from it.

not trying to preach just letting you know.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I wear a mask and social distance to protect myself and loved ones from potential danger, simply because of too many unknowns.

I believe it is real because I know people who have contracted it. I also believe it has been used as a political tool to scare the General Populace into a form of submission and accept government control of their daily lives. I know that there are members of the Medical Community that have been silenced and dare not dispute the acceptable narrative put forward and controlled by the international community.

I feel like we have not been told the full truth as to the true origins of the virus and how it spread so quickly around the globe. I find it interesting that the country of origin was in a economic war with the U.S. and stood to lose a lot of economic clout within the International Community. I find it interesting that Multi-Billionaires with intense business ties to China have embraced the narrative of forced immunization and population control, issues totally foreign to their traditional business background. Finally, I am appalled at how many people who have had the blessings of freedom and liberty given to them, so quickly surrender it.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    Nearly died means you
    ACTUALLY lived
    you see this as binary ... just two values. not really the point if your illness goes on for months and some of the effects may be permanent. yes, it is not lurking on every street corner. but it is not "lived=everything is just fine" and "died=not so good"
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD Wolfenstein4096's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    you see this as binary ... just two values. not really the point if your illness goes on for months and some of the effects may be permanent. yes, it is not lurking on every street corner. but it is not "lived=everything is just fine" and "died=not so good"
    This is a really good point. Surviving COVID-19 doesn't mean that a person will just go back to being completely healthy. Many survivors will suffer from permanent lung damage, compromised organs, and neurological issues. And there are those who survive and escape such issues but still take a VERY long time to "bounce back." This is a really bad thing to be infected with, and death is only one of many potential consequences.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast