Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A pocket full of cash looking for a home but no Laffy luck

Registered Male (Not Verified)

A pocket full of cash looking for a home but no Laffy luck

Title says it all

Verified Companion Companion Kimberly Kisses's Avatar
    Wonder what the common denominator is???
    Chattanooga TN, April 16-17!

See website for menu, gratuity and more photos.👇👇👇

Kimberly-Kisses.webador.com

Confidence is quiet, insecurities are hostile.😚

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar
    Laffy Luck?!

Pocket full of cash?

Does Lafayette have a Hoe Stroll? A Street they walk on? Seems like talking like that, is terms those ladies would more respond to that kind of talk; you could even try What Up Boo with them.

Dear sir you are on a verified board that we would hope would have a higher class of service girls and gents wanting them.
    With anything else sometime a Marriott has shit service and scum patrons like you see in a Knights Inn but for the most part you do not see junkys hanging out at the Four Seasons and you certainly do not get approached in a Knights Inn Manner.

Depending on the type of lady you are trying to attract I guess. Just sounds real Hmmmmmmmmmm to me.
    Maybe some one will P.M. ya good luck with that approach.

If I was a dude looking for quality time in my city I would say something like.

Ladies, anyone traveling to Lafayette? I do not see any ads on the board today and it was pay day for me.
    Kind of lonely over here. Guess I am stuck weeding through the Skip The Games girls.

BUT hey that's just this woman's perspective. I know post like that get a city on my map asap.
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Funny coming from two "providers" who do not "provide".. I love the part about no one enters me part...maybe you ladies should be on a different board, those of us with the money are looking for sex not BS, over hyped rub and tugs.

I'm always in Lafayette. But I will refuse a text saying what up boo....

Quote Originally Posted by Tabbitha View Post
    I'm always in Lafayette. But I will refuse a text saying what up boo....
    Ha ha..me too.
    The way a woman is approached is a big deal no matter what the woman provides. If we are just providing directions to get to the freeway. LOL

And dear sir this is a board for all providers just because it may not be your cup of tea that's ok.
    You can not say what it is exactly because you have never had it.
    Giving a few pointers on how to get a better responce on his search, as a woman first then as a provider.

Carry On....

Lol
    Killeen NOW

214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rareraj View Post
    Funny coming from two "providers" who do not "provide".. I love the part about no one enters me part...maybe you ladies should be on a different board, those of us with the money are looking for sex not BS, over hyped rub and tugs.
    you dont have the right to snatch the pen and write MH's or KK's comment. any provider or person basically would like a decent approach, regardless if you have money to spend.
    we all like a little bit of human dignity. my #sisters are on the right board and from last reading the rules around here, respect is demanded per chief admin:
    "respect" and "kindness" are expected, encouraged and demanded for and from all OH2 members"

coming from a provider who provides, thanks ~

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What a way to show respect. Not a white knight, yet treating a provider as a human goes a long way.

Verified Hobbyist BCD myren1900's Avatar

Thumbs up

Seeking ~P is always helpful to others, both providers and hobbyists. She really cares about people !!!

Five star experiences with THE five star Ebony Goddess

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    lady I have been with you many years ago. Was not impressed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
    you dont have the right to snatch the pen and write MH's or KK's comment. any provider or person basically would like a decent approach, regardless if you have money to spend.
    we all like a little bit of human dignity. my #sisters are on the right board and from last reading the rules around here, respect is demanded per chief admin:
    "respect" and "kindness" are expected, encouraged and demanded for and from all OH2 members"

Really? I don't have the right? Go check yourself lady. I'm just as much a member here as you, they were commenting on the original posters thread, so yes I do. These ladies neither provide what the OP was looking for and it is quite humorous they would be the ones to chime in. Thus quite a valid comment about the original persons search for the real deal and not another lady that acts like a angry wife.

Really? I don't have the right? Go check yourself lady. I'm just as much a member here as you, they were commenting on the original posters thread, so yes I do. These ladies neither provide what the OP was looking for and it is quite humorous they would be the ones to chime in. Thus quite a valid comment about the original persons search for the real deal and not another lady that acts like a angry wife.
    He actually never said what he was looking for he just said I have cash looking for a home Title says it all.
    And as a helper of people I chimed in on how he might get a better response.
    Sorry if we pinched a nerve.
    as I said before CARRY ON..

I actually did not see his first post till today https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...affy-this-week
    That one was worded better guess his second post was just out of frustration.
    Sorry Friend I hope you got you itch scratched in a wonderful way.

Thanks Ladies and Gents for the responses
    I have to learn DO NOT SAVE THEM THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE SAVED! HA HA
    Stick to the rivers and the streams you are use too. Don't go chasing water falls. LOL
    Those songs are ringing in my head right now.
    I just see posts all the time gents wanting ladies but the way they ask or approach will not get them anywhere unless they are wanting the type you see many bad reviews on. And maybe that is what they are wanting.
    Who knows I will stay in my lane just trying to help another human get what he wanted. Too, funny he was not the one offended some stray cat wondered in with his wiskers in a frenzy on who provides what which really did not have anything to do with what the poster said.
    Made me laugh today because I had a man that wanted a PROVIDER to just pinch his nipples NOTHING ELSE. LOL
    Now I personally would cry if someone just pinched my nipples Mine are sooooo sensitive. Providers have such a variety of services they offer that is why there are so many to choose from. THANK YOU LADIES YOU ARE ALL APPRECIATED!
    From the FBSM to the BSDM to FS To CBJ TO BBJ to Greek, Russian, Wrestling, Showers, Gambling, Shopping, Talking etc etc THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU PROVIDE
    What ever it
    Last edited by MAJICHANDS; 10-23-2020 at 09:09 AM.
    Killeen NOW

214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Threads like this one sometime make staff scratch their (big) heads in curiosity, and at time, scratch the other "end" in frustration ...

thread should have been posted originally (or moved quickly) to the ISO forum (and OPs other thread is now there) which is where in search of's go.

Coed thread is for hobbying discussion only, please.

But of course, most anything which helps bring traffic to this corner of the community is almost always quite welcome.

Carry on!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Dude, seriously, you're an overly sensitive little BITCH who needs a mommy, not a ******! You're on this board more than half the people PAID to be here, so ya played yourself LITTLE, VERY LITTLE 4 FT 11 MAN!��

I've tried being cordial to you, after the high end ladies pegged you as shit, and you're still whining.

WE DON'T NEED YOUR CHANGE, BITCH!

That's what actually having a real job garners!!!!

If I see 2 people a week in this gig, I'm still strapped for time.

Obviously, I DON'T LIKE FUCKING people like you, or I'd still be GFE! NOW, I'm blow and go so I can choose who I fuck. Sorry we are not all lick your ass, let you fuck our ass for 3 bills or less. That is desperate, like you need.

THIS BOARD has sections for strippers, massage, rub And Tugs OR sex, so obviously YOU are on the wrong board, dipshit, being you CAN'T READ!

Grow some balls! No wonder your wife won't touch you!

You insult every ****** on this board, but YOU'RE STILL BEGGING TO PAY ON A ****** BOARD! LMAO, next....
    Last edited by Kimberly Kisses; 10-27-2020 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post

Amen!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast