Thread: Misty Mia: Great start of my Hobbying life

Misty Mia: Great start of my Hobbying life

Companion's Handle: Misty Mia
    Date of Visit: 10/14/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: Post
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ight=Misty+Mia
    City, State: Houston, texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Chat, CBJ (2x), RCG, K9, FIA, BLS (2x), Attempted Greek
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: Newbie Rate (300)
    Approximate age of Companion: 20's
    Hair Color and Length: Long Black Ponytail
    Smoking Status: Dont Know - place smelled great so if she did - didnt notice
    Ethnic/Racial background: Black
    Companion Description: Five foot five long black ponytail A-B cup and an incredible tight booty. The photos dont make her justice much hotter!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely!

Public comments:
    So this was my 1st adventure with OH2 and the 1st time not going to a massage for a quick HJ. Pre-Booking, I was a bit nervous --> LE, Scams, or a bad experience - plus the incall, covid, then looking for different reviews, see what I wanted, what was provided and who was newbie friendly - I am not going to lie was a bit overwhelming... Yesterday - I was f-it... lets give it a shot...

I texted Misty Mia and she was supper responsive, and welcoming so after a quick verification we booked some time.

We texted a bit in the hrs before the appointment - got some general directions and before I arrived to destination got the details. I was meet by her charming personality, perfect combination of personal touch, intimacy and professionalism. I will be going back!

Since I am newbie and working on verification - I dont know who the Hidden Comments look like - so lets hope they are ok!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Peringa; 10-14-2020 at 07:10 PM. Reason: typo

Verified Hobbyist BCD Cockalatte's Avatar
    Great first review on an outstanding lady!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Nice review, sir! Mia sounds like a nice time, and a great way to break you in too
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Account Unregistered
    Thanks for the review.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Also looks like rates have gone up. Used to be Hhr140|Hr200.
    Paying for pussy is cheaper than getting it for free.

BBBJ ONLY (NO CBJ), DFK, DATY, 69, CIM(not a deal breaker), Mish, K9, SS, CG, RCG........ GFE wanted, I DO NOT give deposits for Meets

Verified Hobbyist BCD