Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FWM!

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed in the Welcome Wagon forums. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Cxl I figured it out.

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Registered Male (Not Verified) Limitededition's Avatar
    Can Somebody translate for me?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I really don’t know what you were trying to say in your post but welcome aboard OH2.
    +1

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Howdy ma'am.

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Beautiful latina available new& looking to get verified

hey I'm havana I'm new to the site looking to get verified I need sum help and I will gladly appreciate it if anyone would like to take the time to come see me I'm in San Antonio airport area I'm single 5'9 thick thighs sweet eyes and love to have great vibes I just need sum people to meet so if your interested please pm me thank you and remember u will be more than satisfied with the pleasure I will give u again looking to be verified so I can post in the redzone 🌹😍🤑💞🙏🍒🍒tmp-cam-7745690815429074901.jpgtmp-cam-8794415990797608988.jpgtmp-cam-5100522945815189432.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome sexy!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Havana.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Welcome!

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one. Only one introduction thread is allowed in the Welcome Wagon forums. You must become verified in order to post ads on a regular basis. The following will be of interest to you.

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jack Burton's Avatar
    Welcome Havana. However, it looks like you have another handle you started last month. It is here:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Dezirea-Mailah

Multiple handles are not permitted. You should figure out which one you will use and get with site admin to deal with the other.
    Just remember what ol’ Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol’ storm right square in the eye and he says, “Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2