Thread: Kinky. Hairy. High standards, low morals. Oct 11-17

Verified Companion Companion

Kinky. Hairy. High standards, low morals. Oct 11-17

20200131_Edits_6389_edited.jpg

Greetings fellow perverts, provocateurs and playthings-
    Welcome to my heavenly body of incorporeal encounters, I am very excited to make your acquaintance. Tell me about your dreams and desires - your aspirations of fulfillment and delight. My purpose here is to help you attain these aspirations while we ascend together into pure bliss. I want nothing more than to facilitate and join you on your journey to freedom from the world's current state of chaos.
    My offerings are eclectic yet all carry the same theme: absolute satisfaction and erotic erudition. I truly believe there is something to gain from each experience we encounter during our short, precious time on this world. Why not spend it doing what we love? We deserve to honor ourselves by filling our spiritual cups with the most sumptuous experiences imaginable. I have my vessel in hand and am boundlessly ready to pour.
    Won't you join me?

NYC.jpg

Please review my Covid-19 announcement before booking.

I am currently accepting bookings for my short stay in Brooklyn. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to ensure our time together.

- Companionship rates -
    300 HH
    600 HR
    800 90 MIN
    1000 2 HR
    Social dates 150/HR

For outcall visits I require an oc deposit fee ~50, depending on distance.

Ready to feel Lucky?

Just follow these simple pre screening steps:
    1: pm me the phone number/email you will be contacting me from FIRST.
    2: Include the handle and contact number of at least one provider as a reference.
    Newbie? No problem! Here is a list of my screening options.
    3. Let me know your desired time we will spend together followed by an email address to send booking confirmation details to.

��Booking through my website after initial contact is the PREFERRED method and best way to ensure expedited appointment times.��

��If you have any other non explicit questions that my website does not answer feel free to shoot me an
    email before booking.��

��Sign up for my newsletter to be the first to know about travel updates and other sexy opportunities/deals.��

Follow me on Twitter
    Amazon Wish List

-Cancellation Policy -
    If you have to last minute cancel (Less than 24 Hours notice) I will require a $50-100 cancel fee, 50% of which can be used towards a future booking. A gift from my Amazon Wish List is suggested but not required. If you NCNS a scheduled appointment you will be sent an invoice to cover the entire balance due within 24 hours.
    Last edited by Lucky Aisling; 10-14-2020 at 04:12 PM.
    What do you seek?
    Follow me on Twitter
    ManyVids | Newsletter | Email