Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The good ol "I owe you"

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar

The good ol "I owe you"

When a friend books time and has a good few minutes and his work phone rings. He has to go. The time is paid for. And for me it leaves me feeling like I need to make it up!

I had a client get 2 hours. 30-45 minutes into it he gets the call and gets dressed and I tell him I'll make it up on a future visit. In my mind, come back, get 1 hour I'll see you for 2.

This great guy text for his hour. I told him I can only add time. I won't do a complete hour and be left with nothing. The emergency work call was on his end and not mine. Not to mention I blocked out 2 hours as to not take any appointments during that time. So my time was there for those 2 hours regardless. I don't mind making up, but be fair. I even said to get 45 minutes for 90 and I would work with him.

I got crickets and it made me feel bad.

How many would make it up? Give complete hour? Or it was on him and you owe nothing?

Thoughts?
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    i think you did him right. Often times, a 2 hour session is discounted so that the client isnt paying completely 2 hours. And its 100% fair to make it up by adding time to the next session as a make up for it especially since because he is the one that has to leave the session and not on your end. Now, if you had to leave on emergency before a session is finish, then i agree with him that he can set the terms on how the session is made-up to an extend of course. But since his the one that left the session, it is fair that you just "refund" the time as a credit to the next booked session. So, he can book an hour next time and get 2 hours instead.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    He is paying for your time. You blocked out 2 hours which he requested. If he chose to utilize the full 2 hours or 5 minutes, that’s on him. The reason the visit was cut short is on him NOT on you.

Let’s say he boards a plane and gets a call that his dog is dying and he chose to disembark from the plane and go to the veterinarian’s office. Will the airlines refund his ticket price? NO they won’t. Him disembarking from the plain was his choice. Him leaving the meeting was his choice. He assumed the risk by booking while being at work.

I would not worry about his feelings. It was a business deal and you held up your end.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I'm new around this hobby stuff but even I know that guy is a fool if you offered that much of your time for him "leaving early" and he still didn't book. I don't think many companions would have been as understanding and generous as yourself.😉
    P411

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You are being more than fair.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Stiffwood7's Avatar
    Your fine
    You did your part and it was fair.
    If he never shows up...I will take his free hr.....
    Hehehe

BANNED! NO LONGER QUALIFIES FOR MEMBERSHIP HERE
    I personally would have just chalked the time off and said oh well. At the end of the day work comes first; that’s how we survive. Luckily I’m in a business with firm set hours. However, there are several words you put in your question to suggest this guy is a great repeat client, so you have to weigh and accept the fact you might have lost the client. And that’s okay. Businesses give away stuff for free all of the time, that’s just the nature of the beast when trying to retain great clients in highly competitive markets. What would have been the cost to just giving him the hour, of course at a time of your choosing, and keeping a client . If this is an occurring theme with him then no, but personally in the new normal we live in I think it would have been prudent to make an exception and give him the hour but again your body your rules and the client has every right to make a decision where you are no longer in his steady rotation. Good luck.

You don't owe him anything. If it were me i would have refunded his unused time and kept it moving. He booked 2 hrs and didn't use it so that's on him unfortunately.

If you book a room for the night at a hotel and leave early due to something arising you're not getting a refund.

Also bad idea to say "I owe you" to a client unless fully explained because they usually think they're getting something completely free.

I just want to know what you are wearing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    Anna, you owed him nothing. It was on him. I can understand on a public relations level why you might offer him some payback, but he should not expect it.
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    He is paying for your time. You blocked out 2 hours which he requested. If he chose to utilize the full 2 hours or 5 minutes, that’s on him. The reason the visit was cut short is on him NOT on you.

Let’s say he boards a plane and gets a call that his dog is dying and he chose to disembark from the plane and go to the veterinarian’s office. Will the airlines refund his ticket price? NO they won’t. Him disembarking from the plain was his choice. Him leaving the meeting was his choice. He assumed the risk by booking while being at work.

I would not worry about his feelings. It was a business deal and you held up your end.
    - - - Updated - - -

Very sweet of you to offer him that extra time back. Shows how you're not 100 percent in this for the money and actually enjoy making the gentleman happy/satisfied. Love it ✨

I think you went above and beyond, you were under no obligation to extend his time on a future visit.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Thanks for the feedback. It was a new client and things were going so well. Everyone knows my motto, if I treat you right and you come back then I'm winning. Repeat business is always my goal and to make someone know that I appreciate them always. But I refuse to be left feeling like I was taken advantage of in the end.

I have made up extra time several times. And given free time if it was ever on my end. In this life things happen.

Again thanks everyone for your input
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Well said

I Was finally able to sign back iN
    Prebook/ No Last Second Appointments

NEXT AVAILABILITY
    **Austin Tx Dec 3rd/4th
    **Killeen Tx Dec 4th/5th
    **Houston Tx Dec 15th 16th
    **San Antonio Tx Dec 17th 18th

832-856-8682
    https://preferred411.com/P110747

I support this statement... Now i agree that offer xtra time on next meeting was nice of you but you dont owe anything ..Period..anything you offerred was a added bonus.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast