Companion's Handle: Taymadison30
Date of Visit: 10/13/20
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 469-705-9464
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?63833-Taymadison30
City, State: Addison, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Only slightly behind by 5min
Activities: CFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR
Donation: 200+20
Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20s
Hair Color and Length: Highlight Blonde
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Up-beat attitude, friendly, talkative, amazing body, tight, fit, wonderful breast size, soft skin, and nice ass
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met Expectations
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I messaged Taylor at about 5pm to see if she could squeeze me in for a quick session at 10pm. We settled on 9:30pm. Super easy booking and very generous on the short notice.

Taylor rented a hotel room with a fellow companion: Ravenkay. Both of them are gorgeous and it was a bit intimidating with two beautiful women in the room. I pulled up to the hotel 5 min before the session and was told to wait as Ravenkay was finishing up with a client. Thus, it pushed Taylor and my session back about 5 minutes. Nothing too serious. Had a great time and there was definitely some laughs and general conversation between Taylor, Ravenkay, and me. She also has an adorable little dog in the room to keep me company while waiting for a few minutes. She is super nice, has the body of a goddess, and knows how to use it. I would strongly recommend her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.