Thread: Fort Worth Version of Harry Hines

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Fort Worth Version of Harry Hines

Recently moved to the Ft. Worth area from Dallas and driving to Harry Hines is a bit of a nuisance. Is there an area like HH in Fort Worth?

What are you looking for? Spas?

Quote Originally Posted by Crock View Post
    What are you looking for? Spas?
    Spas, clubs, street walkers, notells. A trail mix of vices honestly.

FTW Police once pulled me over years ago for driving down East Lancaster late at night, and wrote me a $500 ticket for solicitation of prostitution. I had no cash on me, I was just driving down the road. The officer said that any guy who was white in that part of town at 11pm must be looking for ******s. Truth be told, I had went to a Ranger's baseball game, and headed for FTW by driving West on Division Street in Arlington, which turns into East Lancaster once you get to FTW. I took it to court and the ticket was thrown out, but the Lawyer's fee exceeded the price of the ticket, so in the end, I was screwed anyway. FTW police are scumbags.

Verified Companion Companion Firekitten's Avatar
    It used to be really heavy around Rosedale, even during the day. They've cracked down on that a lot, so it's more hidden.
    What illusion?

NO REVIEWS.

Gone, except for a few special ATF types.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jrewing40's Avatar
    There are a few areas. I dont partake in the SW scene, but do look for them when out and about (mostly during the day or early evening for me). Some mentioned here already. I' ve gotten "the look" or seen activity in a variety of areas:

Beach and 820 (in store at video games), and lots of other places with games in stores.

-Riverside and Beach and I30 ( north and south of intersections)

-Camp Bowie and Cherry Lane/LVT

-all up and down Camp Bowie, especially south of Ridgelea.

-West Camp Bowie/377 from traffic circle down to 20

-Cherry Lane

-Jacksboro Highway

-Haltom City

-SFW/35 and Alta mesa /Sycamore School area

Some LE presence so be careful, while Some areas little or no LE. None with heavy LE presence like HH or NW hwy in Dallas.

Most if these areas fit the criteria you are looking for. If it were me I would start in the Camp Bowie/377 area and check the around the convenience stores and notels. There are also several low budget Strp clubs in the area, not sure if they are back open yet or not. Let us know what you turn up.
    Last edited by jrewing40; 10-20-2020 at 03:03 PM.
    Oil Baron

Lots of information to sort through. Thanks guys.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jrewing40's Avatar
    Also, forgot about the 7/11 downtown. Its the one off Belknap. There are bicycle LEO's around there FYI. Also, was leaving a session at one of the low budget motels off 35 and Seminary and pulled jnto the Whataburger parking lot amd was approached by SW.
    Oil Baron

I don’t do the streetwalker thing any more either but I do still keep an eye open when I’m out and about.

A lot of those places are extremely hit and miss especially on the west side.
    Your best bet for ****** trolling is Lancaster east bound from Riverside to 820.
    And Riverside from Berry to Lancaster.
    Obviously look up and down the side streets. Especially on Riverside near the Dreamland hotel ($15-20 an hour for a room there). They hang out a lot on that corner and down that Colvin st about A block or so down.

Keep in mind you’re not gonna see the girls wearing ****** gear i.e. ass cheek shorts and tittie tops like over on HH. And the quality of looks of the women isn’t as good but it’ll probably be cheaper and you can get more of a $40bbbj type service in a notel whereas over on HH they want 80/100 for 5 minutes and a covered bj in the front seat of your car.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    "FTW Police once pulled me over years ago for driving down East Lancaster late at night, and wrote me a $500 ticket for solicitation of prostitution. I had no cash on me, I was just driving down the road. The officer said that any guy who was white in that part of town at 11pm must be looking for ******s. Truth be told, I had went to a Ranger's baseball game, and headed for FTW by driving West on Division Street in Arlington, which turns into East Lancaster once you get to FTW. I took it to court and the ticket was thrown out, but the Lawyer's fee exceeded the price of the ticket, so in the end, I was screwed anyway. FTW police are scumbags."

When was that, 1980?

Looks like Rosedale/Lancaster is getting a facelift. A friend said they closed the projects down off Rosedale. Riverside looks promising.