Thread: Unsafe Behavior in Advertisements

Exclamation Unsafe Behavior in Advertisements

I'm seeing a lot of providers asking guys to "text me for rates" or "call and ask about my menu" when that's one of the worst things (legally speaking) that either the provider or hobbyist can do to catch a prostitution charge.

Why is this happening? Is this vital legal information not being passed down any longer? Why are so many ladies putting themselves and their clients at risk?

Ladies, it may not be intuitive, but posting your rates/menu/etc in your signature line or in your ads is the safest way to make sure the guys know what is being offered. When the time comes to meet, you don't want ANY discussion about what that money is for.

Quote Originally Posted by Crock View Post
    posting your rates/menu/etc in your signature line or in your ads is the safest way to make sure the guys know what is being offered.
    I tend to agree. It's getting harder and harder to figure out how many Andrew Jacksons to stuff in the white envelope. I live in terror of leaving not enough in the envelope and getting a lot of bad publicity unfairly.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat2 View Post
    I tend to agree. It's getting harder and harder to figure out how many Andrew Jacksons to stuff in the white envelope. I live in terror of leaving not enough in the envelope and getting a lot of bad publicity unfairly.
    It's better not to even have it in an envelope. Put in plain view where the lady designates and she would feel more comfortable having a session with you.

If you see a lady mention text for rates and menu, let her know that you would feel safer seeing that information in a pm.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Companion Companion Angel_eyes***'s Avatar
    Fort Worth Texas I'm right next to Lake Worth Texas(76106)
    The Issue I get a lot and it's so annoying. The hole reason why I don't put my number public anymore is because I would get flooded with text after text asking the same thing.. Whats your donation and menu I saw your ad. Okay so you saw my ad.. Did you read it?? No you saw picture and then skim thru the ad to where the contact information is and hit us ladies up right away, and ask the same question. Whats your donation? Whats on the menu? OKay well if you saw the ad then why didn't you read it. It would save everyone time if people would read the ladies ad or Bio all the information that you could want is usually right their in black and white. Also to comment on the prostitution thing. Being charged with prostitution is always a risk unfortatly but I can say from my point of view no matter they don't do prostitution stings at private resisdence big reason why I don't do hotels. They don't do stings really at a private residents not for adults anyways. Their looking for underaged trafficed girls usually. At least I would think so. Hotels unfortunately will always be at risk of running into problems. So just always stay safe, and be respectful. We are all jus trying to have fun and make a living at the same tme.
    ~Inquire within | serious inquires only | pre booking recommend~

https://eccie.net/member.php?u=352500
    TER ID: 325750
    https://profiles.skyprivate.com/mode...ngel?aff=1cz6t
    https://preferred411.com/P225559
    https://onlyfans.com/angel_frisk420
    Let's Be Each Others Dirty Little Secret

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_eyes*** View Post
    The Issue I get a lot and it's so annoying. The hole reason why I don't put my number public anymore is because I would get flooded with text after text asking the same thing.. Whats your donation and menu I saw your ad. Okay so you saw my ad.. Did you read it?? No you saw picture and then skim thru the ad to where the contact information is and hit us ladies up right away, and ask the same question. Whats your donation? Whats on the menu? OKay well if you saw the ad then why didn't you read it. It would save everyone time if people would read the ladies ad or Bio all the information that you could want is usually right their in black and white. Also to comment on the prostitution thing. Being charged with prostitution is always a risk unfortatly but I can say from my point of view no matter they don't do prostitution stings at private resisdence big reason why I don't do hotels. They don't do stings really at a private residents not for adults anyways. Their looking for underaged trafficed girls usually. At least I would think so. Hotels unfortunately will always be at risk of running into problems. So just always stay safe, and be respectful. We are all jus trying to have fun and make a living at the same tme.
    Great comment, Angel.
    I might add that your ad is an excellent example of doing things right--rates, menus, general location . . . What's there not to like?

A couple of comments:

I've never done the envelope thing. I don't understand why anyone is hung up on how the money is exchanged. At that point, if you've discussed or implied services that will be rendered for that money, and one of the parties is a cop, then you're busted regardless of whether it's in an envelope carefully placed on the entryway table, or whether it's a small stack of twenties handed directly over. That part just doesn't matter. It's the discussing of rates/services that matters. It's the tying of that discussion to the money that puts us all in legal jeopardy.

And, yes, Angel eyes is doing everything right. I particularly wanted to point out that she doesn't list "fort worth" or "dallas" or, the worst, "DFW" as a location. You can safely narrow your location down to a particular intersection that is a few blocks away and you're not sacrificing any safety, ladies. I promise you, po-po isn't going to go door to door in an entire block looking for you. (They're going after the ladies that make guys ask about rates/services first, anyway!)