Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New and ready to explore! Can I get a warm welcoming from Houston?!

Registered Female (Not Verified)

New and ready to explore! Can I get a warm welcoming from Houston?!

Everybody has a start! Here is mine! Houston will be my break out city! I’m 19 4’11 funsize and ready to play! It’s great that there can be a verified member site so a young lady like myself can learn the ropes while having a bit more confidence in who comes to see me! Anyways, I’ll put some pics up! Tell me what you think! BTW they aren’t very professional right now but I will get better ones soon! XOXOXO

Verified Hobbyist BCD Hunteradventurer's Avatar
    Welcome great pics and intro. Some rates, services, location in or outcall & contact info would be great to go along with your pics.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Dingaling's Avatar
    Funsize indeed!
    Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer View Post
    Welcome great pics and intro. Some rates, services, location in or outcall & contact info would be great to go along with your pics.
    Thank you!! I figured a private message would be more appropriate for that information as I read the disclaimers about posing in the welcome wagon and it explicitly asked to not make it an AD... PM me!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dingaling View Post
    Funsize indeed!
    Welcome!
    Hi dingaling! Thanks for the love

Verified Hobbyist BCD ModelAirplane's Avatar
    Welcome. Cant wait to meet.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome - You did a great job with those pics. Hope I can see you soon.

Why thank you! I feel they are unprofessional I want to get better ones! One thing at a time. It’s better in person! Let’s set up an appointment

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Reached out

Non GFE

Her reply:

Unfortunately I don’t do

GFE, DFL, BBBJ, DATY, MSOG, SS sorry luv

PM ME

Allow me to reiterate myself! I am a ball of fun yes!! But there are no unprotected services offered. To be completely honest, one may have validation from this site, but you lose validation from me personally if you ask for such a thing. Why someone would want to take the risk with a provider in such a way, knowing if they offer that to one it’s offered to all is beyond my rational thinking! And the same goes for the other way around! If your health isn’t important to you, please refrain from contacting me! You can find your STD fantasy elsewhere lol! But if you’d like to enjoy a moment of bliss from a safe standpoint, knowing you don’t have to take anything to your kids or significant other than I’m your girl! Play Russian roulette if you will! Or have no worries with me!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Serenity and good luck.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Thanks hun! I appreciate the love!

- - - Updated - - -

😍🥰😘

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SerenityDior View Post
    Allow me to reiterate myself! I am a ball of fun yes!! But there are no unprotected services offered. To be completely honest, one may have validation from this site, but you lose validation from me personally if you ask for such a thing. Why someone would want to take the risk with a provider in such a way, knowing if they offer that to one it’s offered to all is beyond my rational thinking! And the same goes for the other way around! If your health isn’t important to you, please refrain from contacting me! You can find your STD fantasy elsewhere lol! But if you’d like to enjoy a moment of bliss from a safe standpoint, knowing you don’t have to take anything to your kids or significant other than I’m your girl! Play Russian roulette if you will! Or have no worries with me!
    Hi and welcome. Just to throw it out there, GFE doesn’t mean unprotected sex. In fact, it’s quite subjective. It’s best for any provider to specify their do’s and don’ts. Good luck to you ma’am.
    Last edited by Nascobar21; 10-12-2020 at 05:21 PM.
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

I totally agree! I wasn’t speaking on GFE specific but just in general! After a few conversations I felt I needed to clarify that’s all! Thanks for the luv!

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar
    Welcome to oh2

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast