Live girl-on-girl action (including you!)
Good Morning Dallas area Guys and Girls, I'm Bailey. I'm new, a little shy....Until I get warmed up, and then, I don't disappoint the scorpio stigma. You can expect spa room setting with soft lighting, hot unscented coconut oil, soft music accompanied by a very sensual seductive massage until the point of no return. A shower and or hot towel treatment is always available and ready.
Also Ask about a 4 hand massaage with Miss Lacey Kizz. She's very experienced and it shows. I just got back into town and she and I cannot keep our hands off of each other.

LAKESIDE SESSION ALSO AVAILABLE IN A PRIVATE SCREENED IN ROOM RIGHT ON THE WATER.

I'm 5'5 brown hair & FULL of sexual energy.
Couples, men, women and even the shy people are all welcome

250/1hr (can include edging,prostate,cuddling,fetish,toys)
Private Lakeside session/ add 100 (unbelievable relaxing session down by the water in a private, very discreet screened in room)
out- call/ad 75

400/girl on girl (including you) Lacey & I have AHHHHHMAZING chemistry together!

#Girl - on - Girl, #pegging ,#body/footworship ,#roleplay #,#cuddlesessions and #Role-play are just some of the few things I offer.

PM me for any and all questions. Thank you for taking your time to read my page and Happy Hunting

If not verified, please have the name and or number of a previous provider seen before in your inquiry

BAILEY)(496-221-9226), Venmo,Cash app and of coarse cash are all accepted.
LACEY KIZZ)(972-861-0808)

Heaven is a place on earth where you tell me all the things you want to do.