Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dynamics of a provider orgasm

BANNED! NO LONGER QUALIFIES FOR MEMBERSHIP HERE

Dynamics of a provider orgasm

I’m hoping for honest responses. A woman’s true orgasm is so intricate. Most women in long marriages never orgasm. For me it’s an intricate part of my experience so I put a lot of work into making sure she is pleased before I think about my pleasure. I have an atf and you literally have to eat her for 10 minutes straight before she has a true orgasm. You can always tell real orgasms because a woman’s vagina will clench. So my question is ladies, how often do you have a real orgasm with a client and do you even want that(a real orgasm tires you out and takes time plus a connection) and guys do you care if a provider actually has a real orgasm. My vote for the most orgasmic female on ourhome has got to go to Alexia. Chime in folks. Happy hobbying!

Well i cant speak for everyone, but i can say i am multiorgasmic in r.w and hobbyworld..though the time it takes really depends on the gentleman im in the company of..most that know me know where my spots are and know i prefer soft "kisses" on those spots rather than being aggressively touching.. But with that said if i habe to take over i am more than happy to put the work in for the first one, cus tbh once ive done it once the ones that follow are super easy breathing on my neck can make it happen.. And i have not and will never fake an orgasm sorry folks, plus those that do know (or read reviews im sure its on there lol) me know FOR SURE its happened from the giggling sound to the huge waterworks that happens..to the gripping pulsations that come ... But i like sex this is actuaply my form of sexaddictsanonomous but i dont have to be anon about it ... In other words this isnt just a employment field for me its more like a neccesary workout..
    Remember, the effort has to go into the art, not the wave
    Everybody talking 'bout they own their masters
    But if your "art" don't age well, it don't matter
    It's like you own a hundred percent of nothing
    Know your value

☆☆☆☆☆Hosting in upscale private incall in West Houston ☆☆☆☆☆
    Does not entertain/accomodate:bbfs,ff,dt,greek,disrespectful or aggressive gentlemen. ANY ATTEMPT TO DISREGARD WILL RESULT IN FULL FEE DUE AND FORFEITING REMAINING TIME.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED..

Damn lovelyxxxo. You have just been added to my tdl. I will be seeing you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Elmer Fudge View Post
    Most women in long marriages never orgasm.
    My first wife claimed she never orgasmed in the 10 years we were together.

If we're talking clitoral orgasm......I'm "one and done" in a way. Like, it's gonna be about an hour before she's up for another lol
    It depends on her mood at the time when it comes to how much or how long (or even in what manner) she needs to be stimulated to get there.

Oh but my G-Spot......Holy hell that's sensitive! Multiple O's and gushing to point of creating "Lake Krystal" (thank goodness for water proof mattress protectors)
    There is never a time that I am not in the mood for this type of orgasm.

I appreciate the Gentlemen that care enough to take the time out of their session to give me such pleasure. But I do not expect it. I get nearly as much enjoyment from giving pleasure as I do receiving.

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    Let me just say, I've only had a few relationships in my life. They were all long term. My first, I was with him for 3 years etc. My last relationship was 5 years ago. I left him and decided focusing on myself and progessing was a better decision. I have NEVER, I repeat NEVER, had an orgasm with any of my partners in previous relationships. I would probably chalk it up to all my exes being my age and for that part, young and inexperienced in pleasing their partners (let alone the dynamics of a female orgasm). I also think that they were indeed, too busy enjoying themselves. Being a "PLEASER" has allowed me to have and enjoy most sex, without myself ever orgasming, or that being the main goal. Also, just being able to watch someone get off to me, for me, and because of ME, has always done something real primal for me!! Learning to enjoy the animalistic, raw nature of sex in its purest form, no feelings, just physical action and pleasure, is such a beautiful thing!!!

I have always LOVED sex. I crave it. Thoughts surrounding sex probably encompass about 75% of my day to day life. The only thing I can honestly say that I miss about relationships, is being able to tell someone to fuck me several times a day, and in random public places whenever I get the urge. Other than that, I prefer my independent, drama-free/stress-free lifestyle lol.

I'd rather spend my time and efforts spoiling a gentleman who in turn knows how to spoil a deserving doll such as myself. I'm definitely picky in my own sense, for I only cater to a select few, moreso than a type. I often prefer building long term relations with my clients. I enjoy learning what they like as well as exploring boundaries, fantasies, and other areas they so choose. Knowing how to cater to ones specific wants and needs always helps make for an enjoyable time. I find the ones I chose to meet at my private place, are usually clients I feel more comfortable with, and seem to build stronger bonds of trust with.

I cam as well, and most times, my time is spent making sure all of the guys needs are met. Sometimes though, a guy actually WANTS to see you cum. I have learned how to cum in less than a minute with the help of a wand (and in as little as 3 minutes with Palm-a-la lol). I can cum and squirt at least 7x in 3 hours by myself. But it all depends on certain things and factors as well. Staying hydrated and eating lots of pineapples helps !

But I don't expect to orgasm everytime I have sex. Mind you, the only time I have fun, is in the hobby world (Something about purposefully denying my urges, only to release it to the most deserving freak of the week, always seems to make the event so much more ..... ORGASMIC!!! Gotta love edging!!!)

When I masturbate, my goal is ALWAYS to orgasm. But when I have sex, i always look to enjoy the overall experience of it all. My main objective is to please and provide pleasure when Im with someone else. Something about hearing a man moan, and watching a man cum for me, is so FREAKING HOT !!!!
    BUT, I must admit, I gotta love and appreciate a guy who is intent on making me cum and pleasing me. I have met a select few who were talented enough to do so. I would love to thank them AGAIN (LOL) and brag on their mouth here, but Im sure they know who they are ;)

I usually have a thing for older guys (40+) as they are usually alot calmer (drama-free), know what they want, and seem to have alot more experience in taking care of a woman's wants and needs. Recently I had someone as young as 30 (who owes me a new shelf from IKEA btw lol) make me cum like no other. But it's usually 38-66 YOs that I've met that have the ability to make my pussy clench, quiver and cum all over their greedy mouths and faces. Some I had just met. Some at their place. Some at mine. All different ages, usually older than 38 though. But all of them had the same technique. That slow licking and sucking on my clit. That slow tonguing and poking below my swollen bud, teasing the wet, and widening entrance!!!!

I can name ten off top, who for sure will most likely make me cum everytime I see them. Pure talent. Unfortunately though, one went to Thailand, one got into a relationship, but I could never forget the one cowboy who managed to make me cum twice!!!! Lol. But even so, I have a few others I would drop things for, even though my pleasure isn't the main focus on the menu when we meet. I just happen to pick men who 90% of the time, I actually enjoy being around, through good screening, and better judgement of course.

But to answer the question, it is not so often that I meet a man with the ability to make me cum with his mouth. I have been able to cum with a nice cock inside of me with the help of a wand on my clit of course. Or with the help of a toy inside of me while he licks and plays with my clit. But me not having an orgasm doesn't mean I didn't enjoy myself though. Most times I will get soaked before a cock is ever inside of my pussy. Kissing gets me wet as well as feeling a guys hands slide over my body. Feeling a guy slowly stretch my ass cheeks apart as I'm on top makes me moan with delight. But many can attest that my pussy straight DROOLS when I'm sucking a sweet dick!!! Something about a guy feeding me his cock!!!

Yeah, cumming is great and can be the cherry on top of a session. (But I know how to cum if I want to get off.) Having an orgasm is definitely not what makes the session, nor is it something I expect, look for, or care about much if it doesn't happen for me. Because like I stated before, I'm a PLEASER by nature, but with anyone here, I'm a PROVIDER first. Here to provide you, with an experience that'll, no doubt, leave you cummin' back for more ;) Your wish is my command.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

OMG I thought I was the only one! Its something about making me orgasm from clit stimulation that will knock me on my ass lol. My vaginal orgasms? I go back to back every 5 minutes if you know what you're doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
    If we're talking clitoral orgasm......I'm "one and done" in a way. Like, it's gonna be about an hour before she's up for another lol
    It depends on her mood at the time when it comes to how much or how long (or even in what manner) she needs to be stimulated to get there.

Oh but my G-Spot......Holy hell that's sensitive! Multiple O's and gushing to point of creating "Lake Krystal" (thank goodness for water proof mattress protectors)
    There is never a time that I am not in the mood for this type of orgasm.

I appreciate the Gentlemen that care enough to take the time out of their session to give me such pleasure. But I do not expect it. I get nearly as much enjoyment from giving pleasure as I do receiving.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherri Plum View Post
    OMG I thought I was the only one! Its something about making me orgasm from clit stimulation that will knock me on my ass lol. My vaginal orgasms? I go back to back every 5 minutes if you know what you're doing.
    That real clit orgasm is stronger than a mans, and many times he himself has to rest.

The clit has more nerve endings than the head of a penis. For the most part, I believe we cum harder.

And after I so agree you go in and it's back to back because it already set the motion.

But I'm never mad if I don't get it, like Krystal said I love giving as much.

North West Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

A smart persona on ourhome is always geared towards marketing first; what answer do I give that attracts more clients or what answer will keep me being able to see whoever I like. It’s always interesting. Thanks for the responses.

Or we are here explaining how our vaginas work...
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmer Fudge View Post
    A smart persona on ourhome is always geared towards marketing first; what answer do I give that attracts more clients or what answer will keep me being able to see whoever I like. It’s always interesting. Thanks for the responses.

Verified Hobbyist BCD mr-feet-dry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherri Plum View Post
    Or we are here explaining how our vaginas work...
    Yes it seems like he mansplaining how your vaginas work. :-)

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar

Cool

I can honestly clench my pussy and pulse it and scream. Quite honestly I usually don't fake those orgasms. But I can.

Those kegals down on your rod will made you sing the star spangled banner as you are Cumming.

Don't underestimate what we know how to do or how to make you think. If a gentleman asks me honestly I'll let him know honestly but I'll be more mad to not get donation than a orgasm.

We are here for a experience, if the experience is to make me cum I'll show you, but every woman is different!

And I'm not saying she is faking it. Maybe you are greatest pussy eater ever. I have a client who loves feet, he always licks pussy till I cum. But he sees me often and has learned my body. And 1 or 2 times I didn't cum, not for him. Because life happens and I was tired or something in my personal life. And that time I was also honest about!

North West Dallas May 7-30
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Zhivago52's Avatar
    Taint orgasms. Not for everyone.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I am very multi orgasmic! I can have mental orgasms from having my left nipple pinched & lightly bitten and I can even have one when I get spanked..or my back scratched with nails {thanks MsAthena}
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll View Post
    Let me just say, I've only had a few relationships in my life. They were all long term. My first, I was with him for 3 years etc. My last relationship was 5 years ago. I left him and decided focusing on myself and progessing was a better decision. I have NEVER, I repeat NEVER, had an orgasm with any of my partners in previous relationships. I would probably chalk it up to all my exes being my age and for that part, young and inexperienced in pleasing their partners (let alone the dynamics of a female orgasm). I also think that they were indeed, too busy enjoying themselves. Being a "PLEASER" has allowed me to have and enjoy most sex, without myself ever orgasming, or that being the main goal. Also, just being able to watch someone get off to me, for me, and because of ME, has always done something real primal for me!! Learning to enjoy the animalistic, raw nature of sex in its purest form, no feelings, just physical action and pleasure, is such a beautiful thing!!!

I have always LOVED sex. I crave it. Thoughts surrounding sex probably encompass about 75% of my day to day life. The only thing I can honestly say that I miss about relationships, is being able to tell someone to fuck me several times a day, and in random public places whenever I get the urge. Other than that, I prefer my independent, drama-free/stress-free lifestyle lol.

I'd rather spend my time and efforts spoiling a gentleman who in turn knows how to spoil a deserving doll such as myself. I'm definitely picky in my own sense, for I only cater to a select few, moreso than a type. I often prefer building long term relations with my clients. I enjoy learning what they like as well as exploring boundaries, fantasies, and other areas they so choose. Knowing how to cater to ones specific wants and needs always helps make for an enjoyable time. I find the ones I chose to meet at my private place, are usually clients I feel more comfortable with, and seem to build stronger bonds of trust with.

I cam as well, and most times, my time is spent making sure all of the guys needs are met. Sometimes though, a guy actually WANTS to see you cum. I have learned how to cum in less than a minute with the help of a wand (and in as little as 3 minutes with Palm-a-la lol). I can cum and squirt at least 7x in 3 hours by myself. But it all depends on certain things and factors as well. Staying hydrated and eating lots of pineapples helps !

But I don't expect to orgasm everytime I have sex. Mind you, the only time I have fun, is in the hobby world (Something about purposefully denying my urges, only to release it to the most deserving freak of the week, always seems to make the event so much more ..... ORGASMIC!!! Gotta love edging!!!)

When I masturbate, my goal is ALWAYS to orgasm. But when I have sex, i always look to enjoy the overall experience of it all. My main objective is to please and provide pleasure when Im with someone else. Something about hearing a man moan, and watching a man cum for me, is so FREAKING HOT !!!!
    BUT, I must admit, I gotta love and appreciate a guy who is intent on making me cum and pleasing me. I have met a select few who were talented enough to do so. I would love to thank them AGAIN (LOL) and brag on their mouth here, but Im sure they know who they are ;)

I usually have a thing for older guys (40+) as they are usually alot calmer (drama-free), know what they want, and seem to have alot more experience in taking care of a woman's wants and needs. Recently I had someone as young as 30 (who owes me a new shelf from IKEA btw lol) make me cum like no other. But it's usually 38-66 YOs that I've met that have the ability to make my pussy clench, quiver and cum all over their greedy mouths and faces. Some I had just met. Some at their place. Some at mine. All different ages, usually older than 38 though. But all of them had the same technique. That slow licking and sucking on my clit. That slow tonguing and poking below my swollen bud, teasing the wet, and widening entrance!!!!

I can name ten off top, who for sure will most likely make me cum everytime I see them. Pure talent. Unfortunately though, one went to Thailand, one got into a relationship, but I could never forget the one cowboy who managed to make me cum twice!!!! Lol. But even so, I have a few others I would drop things for, even though my pleasure isn't the main focus on the menu when we meet. I just happen to pick men who 90% of the time, I actually enjoy being around, through good screening, and better judgement of course.

But to answer the question, it is not so often that I meet a man with the ability to make me cum with his mouth. I have been able to cum with a nice cock inside of me with the help of a wand on my clit of course. Or with the help of a toy inside of me while he licks and plays with my clit. But me not having an orgasm doesn't mean I didn't enjoy myself though. Most times I will get soaked before a cock is ever inside of my pussy. Kissing gets me wet as well as feeling a guys hands slide over my body. Feeling a guy slowly stretch my ass cheeks apart as I'm on top makes me moan with delight. But many can attest that my pussy straight DROOLS when I'm sucking a sweet dick!!! Something about a guy feeding me his cock!!!

Yeah, cumming is great and can be the cherry on top of a session. (But I know how to cum if I want to get off.) Having an orgasm is definitely not what makes the session, nor is it something I expect, look for, or care about much if it doesn't happen for me. Because like I stated before, I'm a PLEASER by nature, but with anyone here, I'm a PROVIDER first. Here to provide you, with an experience that'll, no doubt, leave you cummin' back for more ;) Your wish is my command.
    That is.....the most perfect...and honest answer ever. Bravo, maam. Where have you been all my life?....lol. If you're ever in Beaumont....for the love of God....Please let us know

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast