Thread: Bryan/ College Station

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas

Bryan/ College Station

So I'm considering making a pit stop in the BCS area on my way back from Houston in a week or so. Ive never been to the area before. I'm not even sure if it's a big city or? If it's not that big, will my location matter or are there ideal places for provider's to visit? I would definitely appreciate any suggestions on ideal areas and places to stay whilst there. Thanks in advance - xo Deja
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    It's not a big city, but it's nice. There are about 300,000 who live in the area. Audriana18 and TightSnowWhite live here, along with a few providers on STG and MP who aren't on here. NaomiM used to live here, and she told me that she was kept pretty busy. Kate Paris, Julia Bree, KallMeKash, JennaHaze and a few others have B/CS in their regular tour rotation.

Any of the hotels on Hwy 6 (between the William Joel Bryan and Southwest Pkwy exits), and University Drive are going to be ok.

The guys are going to be happy that you are stopping by, I'm sure. :-)
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Can’t wait for you to visit!!

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas

Thank you

I appreciate your help and response SirMisterGentle. I'm excited about my first trip to BCS. I plan on making my way through there on my way back from Houston.
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Deja, I sent some of my thoughts and suggestions via PM. I was a little more specific with location ideas, so I thought you might prefer that come privately rather than in the thread. :)

Figuring It Out
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirmistergentle View Post
    It's not a big city, but it's nice. There are about 300,000 who live in the area. Audriana18 and TightSnowWhite live here, along with a few providers on STG and MP who aren't on here. NaomiM used to live here, and she told me that she was kept pretty busy. Kate Paris, Julia Bree, KallMeKash, JennaHaze and a few others have B/CS in their regular tour rotation.

Any of the hotels on Hwy 6 (between the William Joel Bryan and Southwest Pkwy exits), and University Drive are going to be ok.

The guys are going to be happy that you are stopping by, I'm sure. :-)
    what website is STG ?

Quote Originally Posted by backformore View Post
    what website is STG ?
    SkipTheGames
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Registered Male (Not Verified) Bigdaddybcs's Avatar
    SMG you mind sending STG providers idk which ones are scams or set ups I’m new to hobbying

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddybcs View Post
    SMG you mind sending STG providers idk which ones are scams or set ups I’m new to hobbying
    This is Deja's thread. As such, I would not wish to disrespect her in that way. I'll send you a PM with some info, but while I haven't had the pleasure, I hear that Deja is a great choice.
    SMG