512-200-8939

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJadeRose View Post
    Mhm ;)
    I've read that you're amazing at this! Need to find out for myself

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlCar0314 View Post
    It's the best feeling in the world!
    Drives me insane for sure. NQNS get lot's of brownie points.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    nqns and swallow it all!! yummmm yummmmm!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I can vouch for Jade. :)

.5 thread drift

Jade is worthy of her own thread ... i posted two reviews about times with her on eccie shortly after i moved to austin. wonderful sessions and felt i was the only thing in her world ... for two hours each time ... great stuff. it was

but back to the topic ... i really don't get it. now ... i get wanting to the action continue straight through the orgasm. the part that ... well ... kinda puzzles me is why some guys think it is important where their gizz winds up. clearly this is important to a lot of guys ... but for me ... i'm in for the activity ... i want wonderful sensations before, during, and after. but where my swimmers wind up? i really don't care. for me a happy ending is a happy ending. <shrug>
    Last edited by dodger; 10-09-2020 at 05:46 PM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJadeRose View Post
    Mhm ;)
    Indeed. Jade is first class at what you are looking for.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    if a girl doesnt swallow she will be anxious to get off your dick and spit. Plus she isnt continuing the blowjob if shes collecting cum in her mouth so sensations at end lessen as she is waiting for it to all collect and not focused on blowjob anymore.
    the worst part for a girl is not the blowjob but the cum. So if she just swallows she can continue the blowjob for a bit longer which makes a big difference in the feeling which is my experience anyways so prefer a girl who swallows

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    Jade is worthy of her own thread ... i posted two reviews about times with her on eccie shortly after i moved to austin. wonderful sessions and felt i was the only thing in her world ... for two hours each time ... great stuff. it was

but back to the topic ... i really don't get it. now ... i get wanting to the action continue straight through the orgasm. the part that ... well ... kinda puzzles me is why some guys think it is important where their gizz winds up. clearly this is important to a lot of guys ... but for me ... i'm in for the activity ... i want wonderful sensations before, during, and after. but where my swimmers wind up? i really don't care. for me a happy ending is a happy ending. <shrug>

I don't swallow...or stop �� You'll be climbing the walls to escape... The best part of the hobby? There is someone for everyone whatever your preference.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    I fully agree Gals & Gents

Hard pressed to find a better feeling than getting the soul sucked out of me

... and for an amazing woman to not quit until they get their fill ; )

Registered Female (Not Verified) shelleigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlCar0314 View Post
    It's the best feeling in the world!
    I remember the 1st time i did this to an old bf and i couldnt tell if he was enjoying it or crying... ive been hooked ever since
    1 HOUR INCALL $400 or 2 HOUR INCALL $800
    1 HOUR OUTCALL $500 or 2 HOUR OUTCALL $1,000
    14 HOUR DAYCALL $3,500 or 24 HOUR FULLCALL $7,000

214-888-9115
    please message with your two references and the link to their OH2 profile with a number included in the text.
    Messages without referral links and contact info will not be opened. Unless we’ve already previously hobbied together.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by shelleigh View Post
    I remember the 1st time i did this to an old bf and i couldnt tell if he was enjoying it or crying... ive been hooked ever since
    i guess I’d love to be an old BF, or BFE ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It's so intense, I imagine he was loving it *and* crying :) I had a FWB that was a total sub - except for this. Her inner dom came out big time. It was hot AF.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I just wish I could find someone that could make me cum from bbbj. It feels good but I can’t ever seem to finish.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast