Thread: Stood up more than a few times

Verified Companion Companion SweetArielRae's Avatar

Stood up more than a few times

Well I finally came to midland and to get stood up more than a few times. I more than likely will not be returning. Only good thing I got out of coming here was eating good food. I gave my address to a couple of guys that were on this board. I’ll probably be heading back to Lubbock tomorrow instead of Saturday.
    REFERENCES ARE A MUST. I WILL NOT SEE YOU WITHOUT REFERENCES.

Book on p411–SweetArielRae
    No Greek SS or BBFS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry you were stood up, I feel it is because of your friend Ashley, doing what she did & probably everyone assumed you would be the same way. I know I had some reservations. It also didn't look legit with her posting different names with your pictures on STG !!!!!

Oh boy

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Well, I gave SAR a heads up via PM that associating with this girl was not good for her reputation. She apologized to me, but probably should have done so publicly since she was coming to town. I have not seen her, but would have given her a shot if I had any cash left based on her private reply.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I will add that if someone feels apprehensive, then don't make an appt. No need to stand a lady up.

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar
    Well for the record I am not Associated with anybody falonias and Midland/Odessa did this the last 3 times I visited BOARD MEMBERS HELL PEOPLE I HAVE SEEN BEFORE
    Just rude those cities use to be the ticket great tippers and now it is GHETTO VILE, IFFY AT BEST.
    Who has time to travel for IFFY. Plus the hotels are acting weird during covid.
    Maybe they will act better after this is all over who knows but SEVERAL girls have said it.
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Verified Companion Companion
    I agree. That is why I havent been back to Midland/Odessa. The gents have been either BS or no shows. And its not just from here from eccie, skip, p411, and many others. Thats what happens when the trash gets to these places.
    I do hope that the gents did not stand you up because of someone else that would suck and is so wrong.