Thread: Fucked up mindset

Fucked up mindset

Riddle me this...
    If a provider gives you her time and energy and you claim to want to set an appt and then tell her you have a "different body preference " would that be considered an insult towards her body.

To me, yes. I'd consider that body shaming.

I would find that to be rude. He should have checked out pics before making contact in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley Ann View Post
    Riddle me this...
    If a provider gives you her time and energy and you claim to want to set an appt and then tell her you have a "different body preference " would that be considered an insult towards her body.

To me, yes. I'd consider that body shaming.
    Depends on whether your pics accurately depicted your body or not.

This "hobby" has a business aspect to it, and there are harsh realities that come along with that business aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Crock View Post
    Depends on whether your pics accurately depicted your body or not.

This "hobby" has a business aspect to it, and there are harsh realities that come along with that business aspect.
    So what you're saying is it's okay for men to make women feels bad about themselves?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chelseamorning View Post
    I would find that to be rude. He should have checked out pics before making contact in the first place.
    Exactly!!!! Yet the guys on here will say that's it's okay to make us feel bad. Yet we don't sit there and call out ALL THEIR flaws

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Marley, may I suggest you focus on those who find you Sexy, attractive and want to spend money on you and ignore those who find you something other than sexy and attractive? Focusing on negative energy is depressing. Focusing on positive energy is uplifting. Have a great evening sexy.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Marley Ann View Post
    So what you're saying is it's okay for men to make women feels bad about themselves?
    No, what I'm saying is that you're engaged in a business where guys are looking to fulfill their desires. If a provider attempts to engage in that business and doesn't provide enough information (accurate photos) for the man to know whether or not the provider is able to fulfill his desires, then the provider should expect to be disappointed like this.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question. Are you asking about the guy turning around after seeing you? Or are you asking about the guy being honest about why he's not going to go through with the arrangement? I guess those are two different things, although your scenario included both of them. Personally, if I had someone turn me down after seeing me, I'd want to know why, even if it might not make me feel great.