Thread: Diamond: Brookhaven Lady (QV)

Diamond: Brookhaven Lady (QV)

Companion's Handle: Diamond
    Date of Visit: 10-24-20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 601-773-7031
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://mccomb.skipthegames.com/fema...t/298417970553
    City, State: Brookhaven, Mississippi
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: CBJ, NE, SE, HJTC
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 15 min.
    Donation: 50 bucks
    Approximate age of Companion: 35
    Hair Color and Length: Short and Black
    Smoking Status: Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Diamond is avg height, bout 175 lbs. Very pretty in the face. "C" cups, very white skinned, pretty smile from what I could see in a dim lite room. Pleasant to be around. Plump belly and ass, but I'm not skinny either. Pics are her but could be months old.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Not a bad looking lady. Pretty face, kinda flabby belly, but I'm not the most fit guy ever either. Pleasant to be around. Excellant for the price.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Nice find Guitar

She is no American Standard but I have played some Mexican strats that scream right out the box too. Are her pics accurate if so she has some nice titties and the rate is sane and proper for the time and level of service.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Was she able to DT?

Hugh, EVERY lady can deep throat me. I'm not hung like a horse at all. More like a flea. I had a girlfriend one time that told me she thought I had a hair down there, til she seen me peeing out of it. Basscat, pics are probably from around a year or so ago, best I can tell. She has a belly that kinda hangs down just a bit, when standing, but lying down, it's not so bad. I thought she was gorgeous in the face. Very attactive, from what I could tell. She had the overhead light off and the tv and lamp on that was on a table. I was so scared of being recognized in this area, I could hardly get a hardon. I was scared when I opened the door, there was going to be someone I knew, waiting for me by my car, wondering what I was doing there. I had parked behind a fence that was there, but still, things like this, go thru my mind.

Best pic of her I think is middle photo:https://mccomb.skipthegames.com/fema...w/689269993337
    Last edited by guitar; 10-27-2020 at 08:37 AM.

One of my weakness

I love dark haired girls with pixie cuts and if they have pale skin and nice tits I might fall in love. My only issue with this one is her age and size but you can bet I would be hitting it regualar if she were on the coast looked like her pics and kept the 50 dollar rate. I believe all us gents should hevily reward the ladies who have good rates. We should all ban together and use our collective bargaining power to rain in the gps thats taken over the hobby. I believe in a person being able to make a good living especially if what they offer is a quality product but to me 3 bills is outrageous and only supermodel quality looks and pse service should call for those kinds of numbers. Yet I see regular looking women even fat ugly women 20 years past their prim demanding those kinds of rates. I say good for them but you wont catch me rewarding them. I will see them if they offered me a reasonable rate. So every guy in this girls area should be making her phone ring off the hook right now and thank her for having such reasonable rates. Guys we are the ones actually spending the money we have to power to effect change by only giving it to the ladies who treat us fairly. Now its your money you can give it to whoever you want I am just saying that if you keep rewarding girls for overcharging your only damaging the rest of us who cant see spending 3 bills an hour. My attorney only makes 350 an hour and this guy spent 7 years in college to learn his trade not 27 years in cheap hotels letting her bf post ads on eccie. Sorry ladies I dont mean to offend you I respect you all I just am tired of the high rates. Go look at what 150 will get you in Houston with a 25 year old hottie then tell me how you and the guy who puts up your ads and sits in the car deserve 300. Maybe you can make me understand what I am missing. Meanwhile I will be giving my money and telling my friends to give their money to the girls and their add makers with reasonable rates their business. Like this lady here I hope she sees every single guy in her area two times a week going forward because she deserves it.