Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ladies, how do I get this?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If you treat Charlie right, she’s a helluva a GF. Most of the Austin superstars are too. It may take a couple of sessions to build the trust but if you treat them like a GF, many will respond. Ive skipped MSOG countless times to just enjoy the afterglow.

The very best ones (for me) are where you ravish each other the second you walk in the door, have incredible sex and then lay there naked catching up, laughing and gently caressing. That takes time, but it’s special. Bonus points if she tells you to take the trash out when you leave :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Charlietonight is a true meaning of GFE, she is a great person, treat her right and she will respond and your session will be over the top and keep you wanting more time with her.

Verified Companion Companion Julia Eve's Avatar
    Perhaps you're making the wrong choices? All of the providers I do doubles with, and have gotten to know pretty well over the years, including myself, are exactly that! Great sex and lots of affection. The best is when you can have all that touch and cuddling AND fuck like maniacs!

I will also make a sidenote here saying that if you're newer to the hobby, this last year has seen an influx of ladies that might not have the natural skill of this line of work or have had the experience to cultivate the skills of this work.

In my experience, there's plenty of sensual, affectionate, sexy providers in Austin! Keep looking and don't get discouraged :)
    Julia Eve
    Sensual Companion & Deviant Paramour

512-771-7669 (txt or call)
    INCALL Domain 400/hhr ♥ 500/hr ♥ 700/90min ♥ 900/2hr ♥ +400 each addtl hr ♥ +100 outcall
    300 public meet & greet

Ask about my Doubles partners*fetish friendly*couples adored
    P411 ID: P163033
    I require references or a picture ID

Verified Companion
    I'll be short and sweet..

If you pay 1-star prices, you will get 1-star services. If you want 5-star services, be prepared to pay 5-star prices.
    ^ it's that simple. A really good provider is extremely hard to find.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2