First let me say that I apologize for my scheduling difficulties lately... I missed a few good gents and well... here is my set schedule for this week.

Tonight Now until 2am

Wednesday- Friday (If weather permits) 10am-Midnight

I will be on 45 south just minutes from Hobby easily accessible meets.
At this time only gents I have previously visited may come to my private location.

More about me? Here is my p411 and all of my pics are new on Oh2 are always NEW & Up to date.

https://preferred411.com/P109236

I am not currently visiting gents who are not at least a +1 on P411. Must have up to date okays.

If your not a p411 member please send me your current references. If I need additional info I will do my best to make screening simple and smooth for both of us. No matter your verified status I screen everyone I see. I hope that you understand.

**Please once you pm me on p411 or Oh2 send me a text with your handle letting me know. Sometimes I am not online and may miss your pm** 832-736-4146

To best describe myself would be to say that I am the milf next door. Curvy with DD's and voluptuous curves that you are sure to enjoy. I am all woman and I always enjoy the company of older men. Fbsm and much more... I do have a brand new massage table set up for gents who visit my private location(Repeat gents)