Thread: Like this impending hurricane, sexy sophia is blowin' & goin'!

Registered - not validated Sexy Sophia's Avatar

Like this impending hurricane, sexy sophia is blowin' & goin'!

Hey yall!
    Don't take my tag too literally! While I do offer soul sucking B&G, it's not the only thing I do!

Allow me to introduce and reacquaint myself with some!

I'm the Original Sexy Sophia!

I have been a courtesan in this area since 2012 but left the biz to do some traveling and living for a few years!
    Now, I'm back and most definitely looking forward to making some new acquaintances'!

Being one of the more seasoned providers here, I'm 50 and you know what that means! And I have a lot to offer! Skill, culture, patience, sensuality, experience in making you and your pleasure my one only focus during our seductive and sensual rendezvous'!

I reside in New Iberia (don't judge me! I bought this beautiful condo for next to nothing! LOL!), I host exclusively in the privacy and comfort of my home.
    I am and have been a member of ECCIE & P411 for many years, so I can easily be verified there while I await verification here! I have been largely inactive on both of those sites until recently but am working on getting new things posted soon!

In the meantime feel free to text me @ 337-366-8566 with any questions you may have!
    I'm usually available from 5:00am-7:00pm with proper notice.

I offer a wide variety of rates to accommodate you, your busy schedule and desires. I'm aware my rates may seem a little higher than some however, I pride myself on the ability to ensure you know it's money well spent! And truthfully, it's always been my experience that most discerning gentlemen would prefer to pay for quality over quantity. I'm not a revolving door of men and shenanigans to anyone and everyone who simply calls and expresses interest.
    And there is the fact that when visiting me, for some discrete adult time, you have zero worries about intrusive hotel cameras, nosy people who may drive by and see your car in the parking lot, no security clowns to leer at you as you walk by and no elevator cameras to catch you adjusting what's bulging in your britches! All very good reasons to come to 'da Berry!
    Having said that, my rates are not negotiable. And lastly I must let you know that I only entertain CAUCASIAN gentlemen over the age of 45.

I've talked enough! I'm sure I can find better use for this mouth and these hands than pounding these keys!
    IMG_E3932.jpg
    Now it's your turn! Shoot me a message and let's see what we can make happen!
    Ciao,
    SS~~
    https://home.ourhome2.net/attachment...&thumb=1&stc=1
    Attached Images Attached Images