Thread: Eddie Van Halen - RIP

Eddie Van Halen - RIP

To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

On the last couple of VH tours he was a trainwreck and it was sad to see his decline. But in his day he was indeed The Shit.

Verified Hobbyist BCD cutngrass's Avatar
    Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugarland, Spring
    I remember seeing them at the Convention center in SA. He is be a rock n roll legend. Thanks for all the great music EVH

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    RIP EVH. The big C is a hell of an opponent. Early detection is key to keep the big C at bay.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Gio25's Avatar
    Just heard about EVH sad that he passed. But thanks for the great music. He will definitely be remembered. RIP EVH
    9566166690 Email me: Rgv.Gio25@gmail.com P411: P350242 OnlyFans Link: https://onlyfans.com/rgvgio25 Twitter: @RgvGio25 Cashapp:$Gio6690 Snapchat: Gio_Gio2525 Bisexual & Couples welcome Donations 90min/500 2hrs/600 3hrs/800 overnights/1500 day/2G. https://linktr.ee/Gio25

Verified Hobbyist BCD sully1233's Avatar

I Am Sad Today....

RIP Edward Van Halen. Rest In Peace....Rock on in heaven

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

EVH may not have invented the hammering guitar technique but he perfected it.

Saw him at least 4 or 4 times. Saw VH blow away Black Sabbath kin Ozzy’s final tour. F’ing amazing.

SF
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My dad is a huge van halen fan and as a consequence of my rebellious youth - I avoided them. Personally I am partial to the DLR years.

Verified Hobbyist BCD sully1233's Avatar
    Thanks Doc.. I did not see it....lots of work going on with me and heard the news while working and listening to XM when it came out as breaking news....seen them a few times live. Their music was a soundtrack to my youth....I still listen to their music and I still feel like I'm still young

Verified Hobbyist BCD peachlover64's Avatar
    I feel like a piece of my youth died with his passage. Pretty bummed over the news.

Not a hobby related topic.

Moved to the proper forum.

And...

Another thread of the same topic merged with this one.

And...

He was definitely one of a kind and definitely knew his way around a guitar.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD ZeroTheHero's Avatar