Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lingerie 🌚

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    All dolled up in lingerie is great for a shoot and stimulating to remove. But face it all of it will be on the floor 10 minutes later. I love stilettos or heels since I'm tall and really comes in handy for standing intercourse.

Clean and with a smile is my heartbreaker, anything that stimulates the senses is like the whipped cream and cherry on a sundae!
    Surprises are nice too

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ms. Plum...
    You could whatever you want..
    You're beautiful in and out..

So I guess I need to come over and watch you clean up Ms. Plum.

Verified Hobbyist BCD canihitit's Avatar
    Show is a pic in some lingerie so we can make an informed decision.

I want the lady clean with a tad of makeup. Bra and panties are fine or just a robe. Shoes...no preference.
    I'm there to enjoy the lady...not her clothes.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nothing wrong with Glamming it up. It shows you're willing to go the extra mile and will always be appreciated! Sexy comes in many forms, and that's a wonderful thing. Feel free to express that in as many ways as you desire. We're beautiful, complex, multi-faceted spirits and that variety can be part of the fun :)
    A dreamer and writer of fiction and tales of adventure, all posts reviews and pm’s are master works of fiction

She can be butt booty naked since I’m not a lingerie type of dude. That’s what I actually prefer.
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

Verified Hobbyist BCD Nascobar21's Avatar
    I don’t care for lingerie much, as long as she looks cute and presentable, I’m ok with that.

However, it’s a turn off to see her in a night cap/wrap or whatever you call it. Lol
    African American Client
    Preferred Activities: Bbbj, CIM, CFS, MSOG
    Dislikes: Poor TCB, Upselling, Mediocre service
    Eccie Handle: Nascobar21
    No BBW, Open to any race

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Personally I am in the hobby because of it, love ladies in lingerie and always looking forward on a meeting how she would be dress regardless that is coming off, for me is part of the experience of seeing a provider, On a personal note hate the one piece lingerie, love girls in panties,bra and stockings

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherri Plum View Post
    I wish I would have known when I was new. I was walking into a fashion show each time.
    Years ago I was decked out. Hair and tons of makeup and heels. It just isn't me. I wear something shapely and sexy, red lips and I get told how great I am often.

Is it lazy or comfort? I don't know but I love a relax environment. If asked for hose or heels I'll do it. If not I'll just be naturally cute me!

I think we all go all out in the beginning, the excitement of being a call girl lol
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not really a lingerie guy myself. I guess I figured that out with seeing a lot of agency girls. I love girls in G-strings it’s sexy as hell and a REAL turn on.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Lingerie can be sexy at times. It fun taking off a woman’s panties. I do have a thing for thigh high stockings as well. Not fishnet though. Sheer silky ones are hot. I’m taking those of the woman too. Lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Lingerie is very appealing and sexy in some women. I like to see them in a G string or thong and I enjoy taking them off.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar
    I prefer her to be dolled/glamed up, or in the outfit request we talked about during the scheduling. If we discussed outfit preferences and she opens the door in sweats and t-shirt with no make-up or hair done, it's an immediate disappointment that leads to a less enjoyable experience that won't be repeated.

Too many times, I've heard the apologies for 'being too busy', 'just waking up', or 'didn't bring anything cute this trip'. These are the main reasons why when I get the 'hey, I'm in town this week/weekend' texts, I respond with the 'oh that's awesome! Too bad I'm tied up this week. :-(' text. #RealTalk #StillDrinking@6am
    SMG

Vaccinated, P411 Verified, 5'7" Hispanic, always a fan of: GFE, PSE, CW, LFK, DFK, Nuru, Dirty talk, Role play, Greek, photo and video shoots

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast