Responsible, friendly, & seasoned provider is in need of an IMMEDIATE Incall location somewhere in the Ft Worth area!

PLEASE HELP! I need a Ft Worth Incall Location that is discreet, private & preferably affordable... I can pay upfront or do a pay-per-appointment type arrangement while we're feeling things out if necessary. I am open to whatever is out there! HELP!

Ideally, I would like to partner up with a like-minded, trustworthy provider that wants to split an incall location (apartment/condo/house) and alternate days/nights to share the space.
OR I would be open to handsomely compensating someone who already has an incall location & is willing to allow me to use their space 4 or 5 days a week in exchange for a good $$$$. I am willing to pay top dollar for the right situation - bc it's important and affects my future business.... My schedule is extremely flexible & I can alternate days & nights and work with anyone who's fair & willing. Let's support each other & see the dollars roll in... :)

I'm a good friend, employee, & provider. I am fair & honest and very easy to work with. I dislike drama, druggies, & complaining. I will never compromise my values to make another dollar.
I am --- Corona-Virus FREE Single (no crazy boyfriends lurking) FUN to laugh with & usually smiling NOT into drugs (only hugs & 420 friendly recreational treats) A self-professed neat-freak A Musician that is on her way to the top (one body rub at a time)

If you or anyone you know has an Incall Location somewhere in the Ft Worth area or wants to go in on something together (split monthly rent + security deposit?) - please reach out to me by sending me a private message or texting me at 214-617-3988 ASAP!

thank you & be safe!
lindsey

xoxxx

TEXT ME NOW -- 214-617-3988 --- I AM FINDING AN INCALL ASAP - WILL YOU LUCK OUT WITH A GREAT ROOMIE YOU CAN TRUST?
[COLOR="#800080"][COLOR="#000080"][SIZE=5][CENTER][B]