Thread: Chelsea is BACK! And just like a Little Ceasar's - I'm ALWAYS hot and ready!!

Chelsea is BACK! And just like a Little Ceasar's - I'm ALWAYS hot and ready!!

Hey boys, it's has been a little while. I'm available again and accepting new clients. If you have tried to reach me in the past and didn't receive a response, I apologize. I will definitely be responding to inquiries this month and will get back in touch with gentlemen who contact me. The best way to contact me is via text. My number is 214-800-9563.

I am going to be available near northeast mall all week. My current rates are: $280 hr/$200 hhr. I also offer social and extended dates. It is usually a bit difficult to schedule at last minute so I ask if possible to give me a couple hours notice. The more notice you can provide the better.

I do not offer greek or cim and Bbbj is ymmv. I know this may be a deal breaker for some and I totally understand, however to provide the best experience for both of us I want to make sure both of us have clear expectations and are comfortable. Heath and safety comes first!

Looking forward to hearing from you! xoxo
    Attached Images Attached Images