Hey y'all. For those of you who don't know me I'm Trinity Leigh. I'm new to the website not the hobby and if you're looking for a professional companion and the sexy good time consider hollering at me, you're 5 foot 6, 140 lb tall tittsie Bootylicious Cajun goddess. I can set the vibe to one that is suitable to any of your comfort needs and have you the most comfortable and in for a clean upscale high-end experience and performance. I'm sure to satisfy all your needs. Ever have a wild fantasy? One that you've never been able to fulfill because you've never found the perfect person to do so with? Well I'm just your girl. Don't be afraid to let your freak flag fly with me. I get down with just about anything and I'm willing to try just about anything once. I look forward to meeting my new clients, and I really hope some of you will holler my way can help me get verified on our home2. You can reach me 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If I don't answer I'm either sleeping or busy I just soon as I see your missed call I'll be sure to call you back you can reach me at area code 225 892 4980. And when prompted tell them you are referred buy Trinity Leigh. PM me and I'll send you more pics. More than two or three Cash app required. I'm an insatiable love freak you won't regret spending time with me xoxo 225 892 4980