☆TODAY-22nd @ 2pm DUO ONLY Pittsburgh :)

"A man cannot destroy the savage in him by denying its impulses. The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."

❈ Hi! I'm Sexxxy Lexxxy and I'm a Busty 42F blue eyed lightly tan redheaded 5'6" rocker girl with an ultra feminine bbw body. I have an attitude that exudes sexuality and passion. Currently my hair is just my natural red :) I'm giving purple a break.
☆My new Italian and Irish sweetheart GF Arya III Rivers that lives in Pittsburgh was a bored housewife dying for new adventures. She is 5'8 36DDD with a soft feminine full figure body. She's very sultry with pouty lips, long newly dyed RED hair, and big hazel doe eyes. She's brand new and dying to try new things.

Need pampered and TLC? Been a bad boy and need a Fem Domme to straighten you out? Need to put a naughty school girl in her place? Need to discuss a fetish you are curious about with an open minded person?

❈ NO RATES/SERVICES/MENUS just looking for a Gent to give a DONATION to REIMBURSE for expenses and time.
☆ Duo ONLY 12hr PREBOOK Special 320h 220hh
☆ Duo ONLY 12hr PREBOOK Special For Return Gents, Indy Green, &P411 Members 310h 210hh
{{{No Prebook & Yellow square Donations 340h 220hh}}}

WE ARE NOT NEWBIE FRIENDLY! 7 1 6 4 0 2 1 7 9 0 Please pm me with your number to verify who you are before you text or call. I require at least 2 Recent Reputable references. NO NEWBIES.

Twitter! @SexxxyLexxxyRed
Switter! @Lexxxy
P411:
P283113 Arya III Rivers
P59861 Lexxxy
Indys:
Lexxxy
Arya III Rivers
GBBGClubny:
Lexxxy
AryazIIIRivers
Lexxxy@protonmail.com

Like to pamper a girl? Enjoy sugaring? Want to get a birthday or holiday gift? Have a special bedding, toy, accessory, roleplay request...for a prebook? Check out my wishlist! For every 50 you spend on it you get 20min added onto the time you prebook if it arrives before you do. Please include who you are in a gift note or pm so I know who to thank and give extra time to.
http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/30SWYELUO4UKQ

♡Thank You for Your time and I hope that we get to spend time together ♡