Thread: GREEK tutorials with VICKY!!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)

GREEK tutorials with VICKY!!!!

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Lovely Angels, Vicky @ lovely-angels
    Date of Visit: Oct 2, 2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Screening through lovely-angels.net and email after that
    Phone Number: after screening
    Email Address: after screening
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? On Time
    Activities: DFK, shower, bbbj, cuddling in shower, body worship, rimming, bbbj, mish, BBBJNQNS, BLS, DATY, DATO, GREEk..GREEK..all GREEK
    Length of Visit: 60+
    Donation: 260
    Approximate age of Companion: 30s
    Hair Color and Length: blonde
    Smoking Status: no smoking
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: Short and tight. Toned body, very high energy
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeds by a mile
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Was able to get through screening and got contact for all the lovely angels through e-mail. I choose Vicky, thanks to all the greek reviews here on the site.
    I contacted the booker the same hour and asked for Vicky. Scheduled appointment for same day evening. Booker shared the address and holly molly!!! its just 10 mins far from where I live.
    I always wanted to do Greek but never got a chance. Now is the time... Excited!!!

Was there on time and Vicky opened the door. Hold me by hand and took me in. BCD, hugged me and helped me undress and removed her clothes too. We gargled mouthwash and jumped into shower. We spend time bathing, DFk bbbj.

She took me to the bed and asked me to lay face down. I did as ordered, waiting for what will come next. She greaked the hell out of my asshole....
    Then she sucked mine and rode it like a real rider. I was in heaven. We switched between both the holes, sucking my balls in between and we had great fun... Vicky is a must see.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Nice, some great ideas for my next visit to the LA house....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm just now reading your review and wow! What a freaking read. It almost wants to make me see her again. I need to ask what she drinks in the morning because she is always full of energy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD AmericanHardwood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Midori Sol View Post
    I'm just now reading your review and wow! What a freaking read. It almost wants to make me see her again. I need to ask what she drinks in the morning because she is always full of energy.
    Man Juice
    And I don’t care how much energy it gives her
    I ain’t tryin it.
    She’s a Soldier.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow is all i can say. If i go in imma stay wrapped.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

The fear of the bad decision after.....

Really sucks, but the experience will continue to draw you back in....if you’re worried, get tested ...she knows what/if anything she has and is not obligated to tell you and hurt her business...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool Goddamn!

That's a goddamn great review! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it with my morning cup of joe.

You really put that gal through her paces! Kudos!

Thanks for putting in the work, Brother!

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    To all ma bros out there, thank you for the feedback on this post.. really appreciate it...

Just wanted to update something.. It was ma first time bare back and first time with Vicky so was worried if I would catch something... But everything is fine. I was tested anfter 28 days and things are perfectly fine.. Dont want to defame Vicky.. she is a legend and I owe it to her.

Stay safe and have fun my bros.... adios...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Northeastguy903's Avatar
    Vicky enjoys what she does and really gets into it! I need to post my review as well.
    Procrastination is like masturbation, in the end you’re just fucking yourself.

Verified Hobbyist
    Vicky is an even better Greek provider to seven!

Please do not post in review threads that are older than thirty days.

Closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial