Thread: Fake VS Non Fake Thread

Fake VS Non Fake Thread

Basscat has a great idea. We should have a thread with Non Fake Providers that we know of that we can post their links in that way we KNOW we arn't going to get involved in a scam if we contact the lady in that particular link. There can also be a Fake or "Alert" link with the ones that we know or have had dealings with that were unfavorable. I guess what I'm doing here is asking the Mod if this is ok for us to do? It probably needs to be in this forum, because some guy don't have Verified Status yet. Is this permissable in this spot? (Just wish we had more guys migrating to this site for the input we need here).

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That is a great idea, but who is going to want to stay on here and contribute info if you cant get verified? I have had 2 providers message a mod and tell them I am legit, and I have put 2 reviews on here that would be helpful. I also messaged the mod 2 or 3 times and no response. I know people have a life and get busy, but it was like a month ago.

I found this comment from a guide that was related to a similar thread in another city.
    By no means am I saying, you can't do this or that !
    Working together keeps us (ALL) from getting into trouble.

Last edited by Universal; 10-05-2020 at 11:05 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    It's pretty safe to say if they are verified on here, you are good to go with them. However, that is NOT always the case. You have some who are just here to troll. Bottom line, do your research.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Companion
    let's not do that folks. Closed AE