Thread: Be honest on your picture!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Be honest on your picture!

Dam, I been had again! Last time was eccie! Ladies, no matter what you look like, including agency, dont use photo shot. Read a review ( should had known better)... I fell for it, and the biggest disappointment ( besides seeking arrangements) lady was nothing like the picture posted. Picture was nice boobs, nice legs, and I show up and my disappointment! I am stopping here but ladies be real! So what if your tits hang, have a big mommy tommy, us mongers are like the song... "every body loves some body sometimes!" Hey I am no John Travolta!... I am Danny Devito!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Hey tt, you have a handle for this lady posting BS pics?? Were the pics actually her?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Doc, I been around for a while...well a lot longer, and if I use or point name, Its like being a rat in this hobby. Mongers on your reviews Don't
    describe Ms America, just tone it down a little.... like, them sexy hanging tits, or mommy tommy turns me own, or I like shubby ladies have more for the pounding, but if you want to know just pm me. Then again a sexy lady for me may be an arf arf for you. I am just asking ladies to be themselves. Like I said , I look like Danny Devito, so I am not going to potray myself as John Travolta, maybe 20 years ago, and I am not going to use my football pictures, because I can't score with ladies anymore like I use to.!

Verified Companion Companion MAJICHANDS's Avatar
    Sorry That happend to you.
    And some people do not have to use photo shop.
    You ever see that commercial where the hot girl in a skinny dress gets on the elevator all the guys are aww struck as soon as the elevator doors close and shes alone she lets out her stomach and she looks 50 pounds bigger than she did before all sucked in. Well Every lady I know including me suck in and smile when taking picture we take 20 shots and pic the best 5.
    Angling of the camera and body not to mention lighting. If someone knows how to take a picture photo shop does not need to be used.
    Killeen NOW

Location Page IS HERE! https://theartofmajuru1.com/my-location
    214-856-0505
    www.theartofmajuru1.com

https://twitter.com/Majichands2

SEX IS GREAT, SEX IS GRAND, BUT NOTHING CAN BEAT MAJIC'S HANDS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have seen the oddest couples, so I am a firm believer...Everybody loves somebody sometime
    Everybody falls in love somehow
    Something in your kiss just told me
    My sometime is now

Everybody finds somebody someplace
    There's no telling where love may appear
    Something in my heart keeps saying
    My someplace is here.... I know we are not looking for love or a relationship, just a regular, sometimes!

Thank you, Dean Martin.

Your Gentle Naughtyman
    48 Okays on P411

44 Complimentary Eccie Reviews: SavannahBeaujolais, LadyV, SonyaPlaymate, SweetSonya, BellaAdaire, Avadoll25, SlaveGuinevere, The Alpha, Dakota123, HW101, LaylaAngelique, SAAngel, MoniqueFarrow, LusciousLeo, Snowkitty, GiaGreekGoddess, ShawnElliot, EllieMae, MzAshley, Asian Layla, NikkiDuran, CG4U, Juicyjezebel69, ButterflyBaby, SAHolly, A.L., Pandora, KrisilyTease, KaitlynKnight, Sasha&Marie, RubyRedd

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Good to see you posting again tt.

Quote Originally Posted by HUMP! View Post
    Thank you, Dean Martin.
    Hump, you been reading my mind. lol