Thread: sexccalinicci: Sexccalinicci - Great time with Nicci

Verified Hobbyist BCD

sexccalinicci: Sexccalinicci - Great time with Nicci

Companion's Handle: sexccalinicci
    Date of Visit: 10/3/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Sexccalinicci
    Phone Number: PM her, do basic screening, she'll provide it
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Sexccalinicci
    City, State: Belton, TX
    Type of Visit: Outcall, fairly long distance
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? As much as it could be, multiple changes of details **ON MY END** led to it being a little later than scheduled, but still close, and not her fault.
    Activities: BBBJTCNQNSx2 (actually she spit once, but, kept at it long enough that if I weren't looking I wouldn't have known), brief doggy, massage, mutual touch, DT/FF, talking
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
    Donation: 220
    Approximate age of Companion: 35
    Hair Color and Length: Various, little past shoulders
    Smoking Status: Yes, was noticeable during session, but I can detect it when it's not too bad, and, I don't mind that, if you do, mention this, she'll probably accomodate
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: thicker, but definitely not BBW/fat, pretty, insane breasts, pleasamt face, good conversation
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Had some issues getting our schedules to align so we could make something happen, but the stars finally aligned. Great attitude, great skills/performance, see the ROS for a brief BCD description

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

smokers

love em