Thread: VRayne: Playing in the Rain

Verified Hobbyist BCD

VRayne: Playing in the Rain

Companion's Handle: VRayne
    Date of Visit: Early October
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 918.844.0647
    Email Address: violet.rayne1217@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?88269-VRayne
    City, State: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Massage, Daty, bbbj, CFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: Review special
    Approximate age of Companion: 26
    Hair Color and Length: Black, pulled back
    Smoking Status: None
    Ethnic/Racial background: Native American
    Companion Description: About 5'7", curvy with round booty, C cup, her firmness and shape resembles a varsity softball or volleyball player, attractive face and warm smile, deep tan complexion.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Wisely she does carefully screen, but was timely with her responses and didn't leave me guessing, when it came time to schedule she followed all the safe protocols, I was greeted at the door with a warm smile and offered a beverage and a nude massage for starters. She has a professional setup, strong hands and good technique which helped me to relax and get mentally into pleasurable thoughts. It wasn't too long before we transferred to the romp room and proceeded to get some excellent cardio exercise. She was flexible, submissive, responsive, verbal, and best of all didn't quit before I called timeout. For a first time encounter, it was better than average, I suspect that she's one that would be even more fun the next time because she is very real and a quick learner.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Client007; 10-03-2020 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Fixing website link

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Nice review my friend

Well done review my friend. Sounds like you had a fun time bro.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you for the review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool Latest Status

When I saw this post on RR then I sent her a text asking if she had a new partner because the phone number was different. https://oklahomacity.rubratings.com/173486

Her response was a definite NO. She also said that she has quit the Hobby, and "I'm not doing that anymore" so for now (and we all have known a young provider that has changed her mind at least once, right?) she's "Inactive" since Thanksgiving. Happy Hunting!!