Thread: I am delectably sweet on the outside, decadent on the inside

Retired Companion

I am delectably sweet on the outside, decadent on the inside

I’m a 5’5” ,115 LBS petite treat . I have sparkling blue eyes & velvety soft skin. I have a magnetic and an engaging personality. My bubbly, upbeat attitude will make you smile and feel comfortable. I have a sweet and playful demeanor that puts you at ease and my amazing skills are always sure to please. Hobbies include writing, (LOVE writing poetry) and cooking singing (Only in the shower lol). I'm at a point in my life where I would like to try new things (like Bungee Jumping or Sky Diving).
    My aspirations are simple, I want to be your dream girl. My playful personality and easy going nature will engage you and make you forget about the stress of your day. You will have my undivided attention the entire Play-Date. You will never feel rushed when your with me .... so clear your schedule and make time for that special treat you so richly deserve.ATTENTION NEWBIES:
    Screening is required for any new friends without recent references from a reputable provider.
    If we have never met before a deposit is required for any Out-Call no matter the distance NO EXCEPTIONS!!
    I’m definitely looking forward to Reminiscing with old friends and making new friends .
    Your Favorite Sweet Addictive Treat
    XoXo Paisleigh Skye XoXo
    Last edited by Paisleigh Skye; 10-03-2020 at 09:40 AM.