Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kayla M. Your new Green eyed dare devil New to OH2!

Verified Companion Companion

Kayla M. Your new Green eyed dare devil New to OH2!

Hi there Gentleman my name is Kayla M FEACE9B1-57A1-48F2-B707-4E1B2E83F7D1.jpgCAFBB2AB-612D-427F-92C5-9C5D0FE47C52.jpgE71EC441-D4DE-45FC-BC1E-6AB68368D39A.jpg3F5E0F20-B4CA-470C-AF3A-AA276CB084F3.jpg& I'm new to the industry and looking to meet some new generous friends

A few things about me, I’m 5'7 140 lbs, with blonde hair and extremely curvacious in all the right places. I enjoy shopping, nice dinners & lavish trips...feel free to call me at anytime so we can get to know each other better.

Im very down to earth and extremely easy to get along with, you will feel comfortable and welcome at all times on my presence. I will fulfill your wildest fantasies.& I’m conveniently located in a private incall in the Houston Medical Center area or come to you anytime.

I also do couples

I ask 150hhr & 250hr and i have a very open menu. I am VERY eager to please so give me a call and lets have some fun! (512)596-5514
    My uncovered services are selected and are not cheap!
    My skills are at top level performance!
    I aim to completely drain!
    I also speak a diff language or 2 ��!
    Do service: For 1/2 hr covered FS, CW, LITE BDSM, COF, CIM, BBBJ, MASSAGE,
    Do service :For 1 hr Greek, DFK, SS, MSOG, and all listed above
    Platinum Package is for the elite most Generous and larger than life men, to be discussed privately discussed!
    Last edited by Kayla M; 10-01-2020 at 07:59 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD nothingtolose's Avatar
    Welcome to OH2!

Welcome! :)
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.

stunning! goodluck and enjoy
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    good luck beautiful

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Hello and Welcome.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Welcome to OH2. You are gorgeous.

Welcum:)...have fun and enjoy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had a lovely time with Kayla. She's legit and she's a repeat for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla M View Post
    Hi there Gentleman my name is Kayla M FEACE9B1-57A1-48F2-B707-4E1B2E83F7D1.jpgCAFBB2AB-612D-427F-92C5-9C5D0FE47C52.jpgE71EC441-D4DE-45FC-BC1E-6AB68368D39A.jpg3F5E0F20-B4CA-470C-AF3A-AA276CB084F3.jpg& I'm new to the industry and looking to meet some new generous friends

A few things about me, I’m 5'7 140 lbs, with blonde hair and extremely curvacious in all the right places. I enjoy shopping, nice dinners & lavish trips...feel free to call me at anytime so we can get to know each other better.

Im very down to earth and extremely easy to get along with, you will feel comfortable and welcome at all times on my presence. I will fulfill your wildest fantasies.& I’m conveniently located in a private incall in the Houston Medical Center area or come to you anytime.

I also do couples

I ask 150hhr & 250hr and i have a very open menu. I am VERY eager to please so give me a call and lets have some fun! (512)596-5514
    My uncovered services are selected and are not cheap!
    My skills are at top level performance!
    I aim to completely drain!
    I also speak a diff language or 2 ��!
    Do service: For 1/2 hr covered FS, CW, LITE BDSM, COF, CIM, BBBJ, MASSAGE,
    Do service :For 1 hr Greek, DFK, SS, MSOG, and all listed above
    Platinum Package is for the elite most Generous and larger than life men, to be discussed privately discussed!
    ATTN ATTN ATTN Do to worst phone service ever I have bought a new phone # 512-980-3329

welcome hope the line is not too long

Hello boys guess who has availability this eve! Clean house after a soothing shower and a tad bit of bubbly and some smooth tunes, I feel a great session on the rise! Mention hot bath in your text tonight and get 30 off your visit tonight only! 512-290-6091 ttys

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Kayla.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So the coupon code is “hot bath”?

welcome no reviews yet?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast