Thread: Lay of the Land?

Verified Companion Companion Madison of Houston's Avatar

Lay of the Land?

Hi everyone!

Damn, what a year it's been. I literally decided to hop back into the hobby right when all the craziness kicked off, and suffice it to say, things have been wild on this end.

So, I am barely just peeking back in to see how things are going and would love to hear y'alls current positions on whether people are actually hobbying again regularly?

Hope everyone has been safe and well this year!
    Madison - Busty Pin-up Beauty
    P411
    madisonofhouston@protonmail.com

***UPDATE July 2021: With life still working its way back to "normal" I have grand plans for re-entering the hobby in 2022! New hair color, new (amazing) digs, new figure to come! If you can be patient, I promise it will be worth the wait, my dears. Feel free to email to get on my waiting list (seriously) and I will follow up with you shortly after the new year! Can't wait to reconnect with old and new friends alike!***

Verified Hobbyist BCD WangoTango's Avatar
    I'm pretty much back to normal. Glad you're back.

Verified Companion Companion Madison of Houston's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WangoTango View Post
    I'm pretty much back to normal. Glad you're back.

Ditto and thank you sir!
    Madison - Busty Pin-up Beauty
    P411
    madisonofhouston@protonmail.com

***UPDATE July 2021: With life still working its way back to "normal" I have grand plans for re-entering the hobby in 2022! New hair color, new (amazing) digs, new figure to come! If you can be patient, I promise it will be worth the wait, my dears. Feel free to email to get on my waiting list (seriously) and I will follow up with you shortly after the new year! Can't wait to reconnect with old and new friends alike!***