1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good idea

0 0%
  • Bad idea

0 0%
  • You must be ugly (I'm not :-))

1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Is there an area here for those who like companions and companionship?

Verified Hobbyist BCD stvndarksex's Avatar

Is there an area here for those who like companions and companionship?

Evening,
    I was just curious about something. I love the freedom I find with my female friends here. Quite frankly it is so much better than dating and those that know how to make you believe that they enjoy your company are the best. The only thing is sometimes I would like someone to go have drinks with and talk to. I'm just not much on socializing unless I have someone with me, and if it is a sexy woman I'm twice as cocky lol. Now that the bars are opening up again I would like to start looking for a companion to do that with. Is that too much and if not is there a scale I should expect for an evening out versus an hour.
    LiteInTheDark

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Long as you are willing to pay them to go with you, you should have plenty of takers.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD stvndarksex's Avatar
    That is a given, time is money and the one thing you can never get back. I was just curious if there were sliding scales normally for like a 6 hour gig dependant upon what the first hour is. I just like knowing what to expect. It keeps me from being so naive and I can and have been.
    LiteInTheDark

Verified Companion Companion Mature Companion's Avatar
    You'll definitely be able to find reputable companions whom enjoy such date outings.
    It's an enjoyable aspect about a man. Is being able to also enjoy him outside of BCD, and be able to enjoy true conversations with him. That's when men tend to let go of their shyness and be themselves.
    That's sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by stvndarksex View Post
    Evening,
    I was just curious about something. I love the freedom I find with my female friends here. Quite frankly it is so much better than dating and those that know how to make you believe that they enjoy your company are the best. The only thing is sometimes I would like someone to go have drinks with and talk to. I'm just not much on socializing unless I have someone with me, and if it is a sexy woman I'm twice as cocky lol. Now that the bars are opening up again I would like to start looking for a companion to do that with. Is that too much and if not is there a scale I should expect for an evening out versus an hour.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I was thinking about actually going out on a real date. Do Any of these ladies have boyfriends? I have taken on lady out for breakfast And had normal conversation and enjoyed the time. I actually find it kinda HOTT if my GF is fucking someone else. I have seen some lady’s on here that are on dating apps. As soon as I mention something they are gone. Just curious everyone seems so vanilla on dating apps. Any suggestions?