So my strength is my kindness and my naughty but passionate nature. I'm a open minded and easy going woman and I assure you I make it my mission to show you the best time ever. My board persona is not fake, and if you want to see the more in depth Anna then subscribe to my OF and I bare it all. Play time is just beginning

My Only Fans is something I do in my personal time with my personal friends. Super sexy and fun and yes I show my naughty side. It is for your pleasure and not to be screenshot, shared and is protected by OF. So please enjoy!

Long messages not needed when you reach out. Just a brief message and I'll try to make it as painless as possible for you!!!

I am not the best for taking selfies, but told my pictures are out dated. Welp, I'm still smoking hot!!! (Look in avatar)

12pm-10pm (ish)

And yes I have specials right now :-)

100 Quick
140-30 Minutes
175-45 Minutes (MSOG)
200-hour (MSOG, roll play, edging)
300-90 minutes (kink, toys, roll play, edging, MSOG)
380-2 Hours(kink, toys, roll play, edging, MSOG)
550-3 Hours(kink, toys, roll play, edging, MSOG)

I do accept multiple forms of payment including square, cash app, Venmo, paypal, Zelle. I also accept Vanilla visa gift cards or Amazon gift cards. I will check them prior and require a receipt.

Outcall rates very different

512-300-7300
the2ndanna@gmail.com

Email or text, NO PHONE CALLS

**I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU GET VERIFIED** YOU MUST PM ME AFTER OUR SESSION AND REMIND ME, PLEASE SEND FOLLOW UP PM***