Thread: Excellent legit massage from SMOKIN masseusse

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Excellent legit massage from SMOKIN masseusse

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Alana at Jeackellyne Spa, n/a
    Date of Visit: 9/24/20
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text from ad
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://houston.bedpage.com/Therapeu...a/9720948.html
    City, State: ,
    Type of Visit:
    Was the Appointment On-Time??
    Activities: Legit massage
    Length of Visit: 60
    Donation: 100
    Approximate age of Companion: 27
    Hair Color and Length: Tied-up black hair
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: SPECTACULAR South American girl. Big (probably fake but didn't actually get to inspect) tits, tiny fit waist, big round ass.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Got what I paid for: a pro-level massage. Saw her on Bedpage, and she advertises "no FS, no nuru" etc., and operates out of a legit spa storefront. The massage was professional-level, she's licensed and talented; I went to her bc my back and legs were sore from some recent hiking, and she did great. $100 is a little on the high side, but a fair price for a 60 min pro massage, and I recommend Alana if that's what you're looking for.

I post here, though, because this woman is fuckin GORGEOUS, the pics don't do her justice. She's twice as hot as she looks in those Bedpage pics, her body is unreal. She utilized proper draping at all times, and did not hint that more was available (I didn't try, although one bit of intel included in ROS below), but man if somebody can crack this nut you will be rewarded.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Correction, her ad says "no nuro". So there may still be a chance for more. LOL. Thanks for the review. I'll have to look into this more. Pretty girl

Ditto

Cute gal- good massage. Not sure why she is advertising where she is, but no hint of anything else. Even though she has been in the business a long time.

That's what made me wonder... maybe regulars get to upgrade service?

I read that somewhere-

the question is do you have the patience?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

waste

I texted her for a massage based on this review. I asked her why her 90 min sessions was more expensive than her 60 min per minute and she went off on me. Seemed like a reasonable question to me. Looks like I dodged a bullet. I don't need any more batshit crazy in my life.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Allaboutthebbbj's Avatar
    Most girls that post "No FS" usually have give some sort of finish. Maybe you did something that spooked her and she got nervous.
    Being attractive will sell a lot of pussy but selling pussy doesn't mean you are attractive.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm always amused by girls who offer different rates, but screw up the math...

Quote Originally Posted by Allaboutthebbbj View Post
    Most girls that post "No FS" usually have give some sort of finish. Maybe you did something that spooked her and she got nervous.
    That's possible--but like I said, I didn't even suggest anything more than legit massage when I visited. She didn't give any indications that she would, but I'm thinking more might be on the menu for repeats/regulars. I certainly hope so, cuz damn...

There isn't. She's hot but a waste. She left urban luxe because she refused to provide HE. I respect her not doing it but I told her before (known her a while) shes out of line being physically suggestive and then copping an attitude when someone even inquires about more.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

No luck

I tried as well, and she was pretty clear that no extras were available, I made a pretty generous offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallstreet View Post
    I tried as well, and she was pretty clear that no extras were available, I made a pretty generous offer.
    Thanks for the intel! Shame...

what I do is inquire if more is available & if they say no I drop it. Then if later on they decide they want more money and offer more I hold them to their original word and just go with the massage.

This way it sort of tells them that their 1st answer is more important than their 2nd. And by taking time to think about it, well the session clock is ticking and the client will then feel rushed for any extras.

And 97% of the time I go to a Spa is just to get a massage as the few I go to have ladies who are really good at the massage. And no I do not post their locations because I have seen when uncovering a hidden gem does to a spa.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Good word

I know her. She’s a nice lady with nearly grown kids and wants to break free from the HE train and go legit. The issue is she’s built like nicki minaj. So her body advertises one thing while she is working toward another. She even used to give me that mileage cause we had a connection but I could tell she didn’t really want to be doing that. I hate making anyone feel obligated while I enjoy the benefits. Just didn’t sit right. I wish her well.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    RJ, while that is good info the mods here frown upon posting to such an old review. They don't want posts more than a month after the review.