Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Alana at Jeackellyne Spa, n/a
Date of Visit: 9/24/20
Preferred Method of Contact: Text from ad
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://houston.bedpage.com/Therapeu...a/9720948.html
City, State: ,
Type of Visit:
Was the Appointment On-Time??
Activities: Legit massage
Length of Visit: 60
Donation: 100
Approximate age of Companion: 27
Hair Color and Length: Tied-up black hair
Smoking Status:
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
Companion Description: SPECTACULAR South American girl. Big (probably fake but didn't actually get to inspect) tits, tiny fit waist, big round ass.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Got what I paid for: a pro-level massage. Saw her on Bedpage, and she advertises "no FS, no nuru" etc., and operates out of a legit spa storefront. The massage was professional-level, she's licensed and talented; I went to her bc my back and legs were sore from some recent hiking, and she did great. $100 is a little on the high side, but a fair price for a 60 min pro massage, and I recommend Alana if that's what you're looking for.

I post here, though, because this woman is fuckin GORGEOUS, the pics don't do her justice. She's twice as hot as she looks in those Bedpage pics, her body is unreal. She utilized proper draping at all times, and did not hint that more was available (I didn't try, although one bit of intel included in ROS below), but man if somebody can crack this nut you will be rewarded.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.