Thread: #May I -------it?

Verified Companion Companion MaeChantel's Avatar

#May I -------it?

The one condition is that you provide me with MSOG while you doing it... It's Monday and you deserve a break!

If you are serious you will provide the Mandatory Screening information.. Have a great time without getting behind on your bills and other thrills.. Age, Race, Two References... Don't Text me until you have sent me a message here 1st!

Greek Lover! BBBJ LOVER! MSOG LOVER!! I love it so much I smile just saying msog. See my smiles??

Text me only after you have sent me a message on this site with your two references, age, race, and time you want to see me. Also state if you want a in call or out call. 8 3 2-9 8 7-3-2-6-7

To book me is easy. Give me some news I can use. Two women who will vouch for you who use OH2 as a booking site. I need your race/age. I am free all week for you to enjoy.. Do Not Text until you have sent me your screening information

My out call rates include GREEK! IN CALL GREEK is ++++++++++++++40.00

Incall- Half Hour-120.00 + Greek 180.00
    Incall- Hour- 200.00 + Greek 250.00

Out call Half Hour 180.00 includes Greek if you like it..
    Out call full hour 250.00 includes Greek if you like it..

NVM the rushing and fussing. I am into loving and hugging. bbbj,cim,dfk,fia,fiv,couples,ss, and more.. Slap that soft stick against my we lips
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about themselves, and small people talk about others” By: How to stay out of trouble while in the hobby.