Attachment 661799

hello all! This week I am open to possibly meeting a couple of people, I am choosing at my discretion. Please do not inquire if you have had a lot of exposure to people or are back working in a close-quartered environment. I miss everyone but am still trying to be very discerning with who I am around. Hopefully we can have some fun!

Availability:
Today: 230-9
Wed: 3-9
Thurs: currently all day
Fri: currently all day

Can’t see me in person but want to still be apart of the fun? Check out my page for sexy photo shoots, selfies, and some steamy videos.

Onlyfans.com/itsjaderose

Twitter.com/itsjaderose

I am friendly, bubbly, a little goofy, personable, sex/body positive, compassionate, grounded, emotionally intelligent, and very versatile. I believe life is about adventure and that exploring various realms of pleasure is healthy and necessary for a fruitful life! I am into a variety of things and I love getting to know different peoples enjoyments. If you have something you’ve always wanted to try, feel free to ask! I’ve been around for a while, have over 150 great reviews on Eccie and frequently named as one of Austin’s best CW sessions! I am a former award-winning BBW adult film performer and you can google me to find my old videos and photos! I have lost 80 lbs in the past year and a half and most consider me to be voluptuous or a small bbw these days.

My specialties:

-*World-rocking cock worship (I love a sloow build up, BLS, lots of tongue tricks and eye contact before the main course, true worship)

-GFE OR PSE (take your pick: a wild and energetic ride or slower and super cuddly.. or pick both!)

-Relaxing FBSM (a skilled rub to sooth your nerves followed by an even happier ending... I mean, what’s much better than that?) I am trained in therapeutic massage.

-Role-playing (all kinds but I particularly loove being daddy’s girl or naughty sister!)

-Kinky adventures/public play (I’m very open minded and am into many kinks, as well as discreet public adventures! no worries of judgement here!)

-DOUBLES available with lots of cuties including britttany love, alexis02305, Julia eve, Bella love, Dara malaika, Nikki deluca, stella shines & open to meeting more!

Standard Rates:

(COVID note: due to my low volume these days I will be excluding some services as marked below and only available for appts $160+, thanks for understanding!)
GFE/
30 min: $180
60 min: $300
90 min: $360
120min: $440

Cock worship/
30 min: $160
60 min: $280

CBJ Cock Worship/
30 min: $120 - currently unavailable
60 min: $220

Massage Rates:

Massage only/
30 min: $40 - currently unavailable
60 min: $80 - currently unavailable
90 min: $140 - currently unavailable
120 min: $180

L1
30 min: $80 - currently unavailable
60 min: $120 - currently unavailable
90 min: $180
120 min: $220

L2 (massage w/ shorter CW at end)
30 min: $160
60 min: $240
90 min: $280
120 min: $320

Inquire about longer rates and doubles rates.

My NO list:
BBFS
SS
Greek (with most)
DATO (giving)

Screening:

-The more you provide me upon contact, the easier the process will be! Please provide a handle or any references as well as requested appt and time, text will receive quickest reply. Alternative screening is available for newbies, being new to the state I am more flexible with screening This summer but do need some form of verification for my safety only. Thank you so much for your cooperation.

Text preferred———> 512-686-7046